three

hey boos love y'all so much
--
louis was sat at the small table with harry, waiting for their icecream. "what did you order?" harry asked, as if he didn't know. "a strawberry and banana split." louis looked at him weirdly, he was right there next to him..? "sorry, i just love how you say banana." harry giggled. louis' cheeks flushed. "i say it weird?" he asked, his lower lip about to pop out. "no.. no im just teasing." harry smiled, kissing his hand softly. louis wanted to squeal. his heart felt so full. "are you okay? i didn't want to upset you," harry fretted. "no." louis shook his head, digging his plastic spoon into his frozen treat. "so, tell me about you." louis licked the back of his spoon. "well, there's not much more to tell.. i told you where i work, where i live-" louis cut him off. "no.. i meant like how you grew up, where you grew up. your most embarrassing stories," harry cleared his throat. "oh.. um well, okay. i grew up in the Midwest, i had one sister, my parents were married." harry said. "i just moved out here about five years ago, after it happened. anyways, what about you?" harry rambled. louis nodded. "ive lived in the big apple all my life." louis smiled cheekily. "i have five sisters and one brother. i don't know my dad but my mom remarried." he started. "my mom is a hybrid cat as well, my mom is also a submissive." he blushed softly. "i watched her grow up in the life and i wanted to too." harry nodded. "how are you nineteen and a teacher?" harry asked biting his lip. "oh. im still in school, studying to be a teacher but im on my externship i guess you could say. so im kind of a aide." louis explained. "ohh." Harry smiled. "i find it so interesting that you're so young and yet you have a great head on your shoulders." he admired at the boy. louis didn't think his cheeks could get any redder, "thank you. well what about you? you're so young yet you are going to school to be a surgeon! that's so cool." louis complimented. "im an intern." harry grinned. "sorry, my mistake." he giggled. "all done?" harry asked looking at the empty dish. "yes." louis nodded. harry pulled his wallet out and took a ten out, setting it on the table. "lets go." harry smiled opening the door slowly. "please," harry motioned for him to go first. "thanks," louis smiled, feeling like the happiest person in the world.
--
harry dropped louis off and stayed at his apartment for a couple hours, they watched a movie and ate popcorn, they stopped the movie and was just talking, about small, dull things. harry didn't mind. you could say louis was small minded but he just loved talking about dumb stuff. they talked about their favorite animals, their favorite foods, their favorite designers and even their favorite boxer brand.
"i should go." harry stretched, standing up. "im getting paged." he groaned. "oh okay.. see you later." louis curled up on the couch. harry smiled and waved, walking out quickly.
--
louis woke up the next morning with a million texts from zayn
"I found a sub! I found a sub"
"Louis get up"
"Louis"
"Louis I want you and harry to go on a double date"
"Louis"
"Louuu"
"LOUSI HET UP"
louis rubbed his eyes, it was saturday he was supposed to be sleeping in. he groaned and called zayn. "what?" he said groggily. "i got a sub, his name is liam and he's a hybrid puppy. we've been talking for a while but we've officially confirmed it. we're celebrating tonight so we were wondering if you and harry would like to celebrate with us? on a double date maybe?" zayn rambled. "i'll have to ask he's probably working." louis talked to zayn for a few more minutes and hung up.
he texted harry and patiently waited to a response.
"Hey do you want to go out tonight on a double date with zayn and his new sub, liam?" Louis was nervous about hitting the send button. he pressed it and waited about ten minutes until he heard his phone ding.

Harry:" Sure, what time do I need to pick you up cutie? ;)"
louis: 7:30-8:00. oh and this time, im paying. ;)"

---
Hope y'all enjoyed. I'll update later.