eighteen *SPECIAL CHAPTER*

hi yall im back once again so i decided to do a special chapter ik a couple chapters ago they were talking about fucking on a plane so i decided to give you a chapter of where they fuck, on the plane. 

~~~

The plane ride home was long and exhausting. Harry was sat next to Louis, watching a movie on the small TV. "I'm so bored," Louis groaned, stretching his arms. "Mhm," Harry was in the middle of some action movie. Louis rolled his eyes and pulled out the third book from the Fifty Shades Series, 'Fifty Shades Freed'  Cliche, right? Louis is in a BDSM relationship and Ana and Christian are in one. Louis always admired their relationship. He always tried to get Harry to read it but Harry said it was fake and boring. Whatever. 

While Louis was reading a very detailed sex scene, he got a great idea. What if he seduced Harry? Yeah, sure it was manipulating but Harry would soon forget about it. 

Louis bit his lip and ran his hand up Harry's thigh, just grazing over his cock. Harry shooed Louis off and continued watching. Louis whined and continued, playing with his zipper. "Daddy, I'm so hard for you," Louis whispered in his ear, squirming in his seat. Harry ignored him. Louis huffed. "Fine, if you're going to ignore me then I'm gonna go play with myself," Louis said, getting out of his seat. Harry growled and threw Louis over his shoulder, stomping to the bathroom. "Wait!" Louis squealed when he set him down, shutting the door. "What? Isn't this what you wanted!?" Harry crossed his arms. "What have I told you about manipulating Louis?" Harry scolded, wagging a finger at him. "Not to," Louis' ears flattened against his head. "That's what I thought. Take your pants and panties down." Harry ordered, making Louis drop them. He had the hybrid get on the toilet seat, sitting on his boney knees and leaned his head against the wall tile. Harry stood behind him. "You're getting fifteen, don't count or scream. You'll regret it." Harry whispered in his ear, smacking his bum fifteen times. Louis was crying lightly by the end of it, reaching up for Harry. "We're not done yet," Harry said, spitting on his dick before he slid it into Louis. "W-Why'd you spit on it?" Louis sniffled, jerking forward a bit when Harry slid his member in. "No lube baby, we had to improvise." He slowly thrust into him, making Louis moan. 

Harry smiled and leaned down to kiss his spine. "You want it harder baby?" He asked, going a little harder. "Faster," Louis whispered. Harry went faster and harder, for several minutes before cumming into Louis. "HOLY HELL DADDY," Louis screamed, throwing his head back. Harry pulled out and smiled reaching in front of Louis and started jacking him off. "Cum for me love," He murmured, kissing his neck. He smiled when Louis jizzed all over the wall, letting drip down on the back of the toilet. 

Harry comforted him and cleaned him up, also the toilet. He let Louis collect himself while he walked out. He had glares from every woman on the plane and some surprised stares from guys.

"What? You guys have never fucked on a plane before?" 

~~

short yet fucked idek worst sex scene ever but i jus wanted to give u guys something