two

hey y'all. ya girl is comin at u w chapter 2!!!!
//
louis had a very nervous stomach at dinner, he was toying with his fingers under the dinner table, making awkward conversation with harry while zayn was cooking. louis stared at the light brown table with a red table cloth draped across it.
zayn walked in with three plates in his head, giving one to harry and louis. "pasta with meatballs and garlic bread. enjoy." zayn smiled, picking up his fork. "looks great." harry complimented. "thank you." zayn nodded to him. "so. what have you two been up to?" zayn asked, twirling his long spaghetti noodle. "not much," louis' small voice spoke up, picking at his garlic bread. zayn made a face. "oh. well, louis tell him about yourself." zayn kicked his knee sharply. "ouch you fucker!" louis yelled holding his injured knee. zayn pursed his lips and gave louis a firm look. louis face was bright red, he was embarrassed by how he acted. "sorry." he squeaked. "hush and tell him where you work, about your lifestyle. who you are." zayn continued smiling gently.
louis nodded. "okay.. well i am a teacher, a preschool teacher to be exact. it's a couple hours from here but i don't mind, i love working with children." louis started, "im a hybrid. half cat half human. im also a submissive, i have a cat named maxine. she's the love of my life." louis laughed, staring at Harry's beautiful, beautiful face. "i live in a small apartment a couple blocks from here. it's nice." he cleared his threat. "i guess."  he giggled. Harry laughed loudly. "how about you?" louis asked, not feeling so shy anymore. "well, im an intern, im becoming a surgeon." he smiled, his bright white teeth flashing at louis. "it's at the local hospital, st. Mary's I live about a half an hour away from here, i love it." Harry's face lit up when he was talking about the hospital. "i have no animals unfortunately, actually. i have a fish." he chuckled. louis smiled. "so how old are you?" he asked biting his lip. "mhm. don't bite your lip love it'll draw blood." he murmured before answering. "im twenty three, and yourself?" he asked. "nineteen. and a half!" he squeaked.
---
louis and harry talked all night, about the stupidest things. louis was starting to really like him. he thought? it was too soon to tell.
--
the next day louis was at work, texting harry non-stop. he wanted to ask harry out, maybe for icecream or frozen yogurt?
louis swallowed his pride and pulled out his phone, texting harry.
louis: hey. do you want to go get icecream? or frozen yogurt maybe.
harry: hm. what's the difference between icecream and frozen yogurt?
louis: good question.
harry: i'll come, i'll pick you up at 8. see you then .
louis smiled and stared at the sleeping children on the floor. he sighed sitting back, patiently waiting for 3:00.
---
louis was sat on his couch, petting his baby maxine. it was around 7:30, and he was wondering if harry was going to come. he knows he said 8:00 but the voice inside his head said he wasn't coming at all.
louis is a nervous person, always has been. he wishes he wasn't but he is.
louis was so wrapped up in his thoughts he didn't hear the buzzer ringing several times. "sorry!" he yelled into the speaker, letting him in. "hey." harry smiled, louis grinned when he took a whiff of the strong cologne. "hello. are you ready?" he asked, smiling brightly. "yes. let me grab my wallet," louis went to leave the room before harry grabbed his wrist. "no need love. i'll pay." he grinned. louis nodded and followed harry out the door.
///
think i wanna start writing part 3 tonight I might. the next chapter will be their date!! 
love y'all