What should I do

Reach in front of Exo's dorm

Yu Han P.O.V

I get out from the car and walk to exo's dorm with Lu ge. I keep on asking myself why do Lu ge brings me here.

I feel so curious. So I decided to ask Lu ge.

"Lu ge, why do you bring me here?" I asked.

"Uhm, theres something I want to tell you actually" Lu ge replied.

I stop walking and look at him.

"What is it?" I asked him again.

"I will show you when we reach there" he replied.

I just smile to him and continue walking till we reach in front of their dorm.

Lu ge press the doorbell. After a few seconds, someone open the door.

Guess who it is? It's Kim Jongin. (Omg)

Im so happy get to meet him. (Forget to mention, Kai is your ultimate bias)

No one P.O.V

But Yu Han is so shy, so shw just bow at him and just follow her brother like a lost puppy.

"Omo guys Luhan hyung's sister is here!" someone shouted.

Yu Han P.O.V

I try to search for the voice. And it's Baekhyun. lol he is so cute.

After Baekhyun shouted, the other members come to the living room where me and my brother are.

Im so shy (meow).

Lu Han P.O.V

I ask Yu Han to sit down on the couch in the living room in our dorm. Actually I wanna leave her alone. So that Kai can talk to her. But my mission failed. Baekhyun noticed us and then he calls everyone, haish.

Now Im thinking for an idea, how to make Kai and Yu Han meet up. I stares at Kai for a few minutes.

Kai P.O.V

The bell rings. I know that must be Luhan hyung. So I open the door for him. But he is not alone. He comes with a really pretty lady. I know that must be his sister. But she is so pretty. I cant get away my eyes from her.

But will Luhan hyung and my plan works?

From wasting my time thinking for that, I go to the kitchen and make some drinks for them. Then I bring it to the living room and put it on the table. I serve it to Luhan hyung and then to Yu Han. Holy crap, sorry I curse, my hand is shaking while Im serving the drink for Yu Han. Glad that Luhan hyung notice me. He quickly help me to serve it to his sister.

After serving, I sit beside Chen on the sofa. Everyone looks at me like I've done something wrong (exept Luhan hyung and Yu Han) .

Lu Han P.O.V

After an hour talking, the other member go into their room except for Kai, Yu Han and me. I grab Yu Han's hand and bring her to the backyard and Kai follow us too. Yu Han is shock because of my sudden action.

"Yu Han, now Im going to tell you the truth. Actually I want you to marry with Kai" I said to Yu Han bravely.

She look at me and then she look at Kai. Her eyes goes wide as Kyungsoo. Kai also looks at me.

I know that Yu Han and Kai are just 20. But I dont want to stay away from my sister anymore.

"But Lu ge ... Im still young" she replied.

Yu Han P.O.V

What? Lu ge wants me to marry Kai!? Okay, Kai is my ultimate bias. But Im too young to get married.

What should I do? I dont want to hurt Lu ge. I also dont know if Kai loves me or not.

"Yu Han do you know that Kai loves you too?" Lu ge suddenly asked me.

Why god, why do he asked me that kind of question?

I look at Kai. He just look down in a serious face. If I say no, Im going to hurt Kai and Lu ge's heart. But if I say yes, Im not ready for it.

"Luhan hyung, thats okay. Give her time" Kai suddenly speak.

"B-but Kai..." - Luhan

"No, it's okay.. Yu Han, you can go back to your hotel if you want. I will give you time to think about it" -Kai

After that Kai goes inside the dorm back. Lu ge just look at me for a few seconds, then he does the same as Kai.

I just hurt two people feelings.

So, I take the taxi and go to the hotel.

Kai P.O.V

I run back to the dorm because my tears is about fall. Im sorry with my action, Yu Han. I doesnt mean to leave you alone. But I dont want to show my tears at you.

"Kai! Kai! Wait ..." Luhan that leave Yu Han alone and chase me , suddenly shout for my name.

I stopped running and turned back.

"Lu ge it's okay" - me

"Lets have a talk" -Luhan

"I'm okay big brother" -me

-------------------------------------------------End Part 4-----------------------------------------------------

Long enough right ? ㅋㅋㅋ

And sorry for the late update :( So im gonna have mid year exam for two weeks. And yup not going to update till the exam end peacefully :) And also sorry for the broken english :p Hope you like it !