I miss you a lot

Yu Han P.O.V

I take taxi to go to Namsan Hotel. Its in Seoul town. Looking at the view of Seoul really warm my heart. Maybe this is why Lu-ge really wants to come to Seoul. It is so breathtaking.

One signboard catch my eyes for 10 seconds. Crap, I cursed again, my eyes are sweating. It is Lu-ge signboard. He is in Nature Republic advertisement. I dont know why, everytime I hear his voice and see his face, Im going to drop my tears. I really miss him. Till I cant control myself. I dont know how would I react if I really meets Lu-ge.

After 45 minutes, I reach at the hotel. Such a big hotel. I just stay for 3 days because tomorrow Im going to find a house and then go register to Seoul Music University. Yeah, Im planning to study music because I wanna be a composer. It's much better than being K-Idol.

*In the room*

I look at my phone. Looking the date and the time. Ok I lied. Im not looking at the date and time. Im looking at my homescreen. BINGO! You're right ! Lu-ge is my homescreen. I miss him so much. Miss to share secret, hug  him and spend a time together. Everything change now. Why cant I stop thinking about him? I cant go to SM because theres must be so many fans out there. And they dont know that I am Luhan's sister.

I text Luhan,

"Lu-ge sorry for bothering you. But I really wanna meet you now. I am sure Im going to be so busy when class started"

send

After 5 minutes, my phone ring. I have a message and its from Lu-ge :D

"Okay lets me now at _______"

I quickly grab my stuffs and put them in my handbags..

I take taxi to the venue.

About 10 minutes waiting..

"Yu Han?"

Yu Han P.O.V

I look behind, and what can I see is a man that really full of handsomeness /just I say that to my brother?/

I fall my tears and quickly run towards him. /oh my feel, I miss him a lot/

He hug me. Its been a while we doesnt meet and having time together, but now at this time, we manage to fix our feel.

Lu Han P.O.V

I cant pick up my sister that come far away from China. I text her. She must be so sad.

Then she messages me. She asks me to meet her before her class start, so I ask her to meet me at ____.

When I arrive, I see one lady standing in the middle.I know it's Yu Han. But then she run towards me. I does the same and I hug her tighly. I look at her face and I notice that she is crying. I wipe her tears. I miss her a lot. If I could turn back time, I want to turn to our childhood time. Tao help me ~

I bring her to the bench and ask her to sit.

"Are you okay?" My first question when meet her.

"Ya" /so simple?/

"You dont seem to be okay..

Im so sorry because I cant

pick you up just now" I hold her hands

Yu Han P.O.V

I lied to Lu ge. I said that I was okay. But I actually not at all. I try to hold my tears, but fail. Lu ge again wipes my tears on the bench. Then he sit beside me.

" I miss you ", said Lu ge.

I manage to smile, " I miss you too ".

Woops.. Lu ge kiss my cheeks.

/flashback/

That time I was sitting alone in the room. Crying over a night because of my exam marks. Then Lu ge went to my room.

Then he sat next to me. He hugged me and asked me to stop crying. But I didn't stop. So then, he kissed my cheeks.

And suddenly, I stop crying.

/end of flashback/

And now, he does the same. I manage to stop crying. Pheww grateful theres no one here.

I just look at him and smile. Then I look up at the sky and smile.

"Seoul is so pretty right Lu ge?" my first question to Lu ge.

"Mmmph yes.. But you're much prettier" he answer.

I just smile and yea, I do laugh little bit. Same goes to Lu ge.

-----------------------------------------------------End Part 2--------------------------------------------------