Party Time

Yu Han P.O.V

I have no idea on what Luhan's mind. With that hullaballoo situation, we go straight to my new-place. The condominium has 27 floors. The outside of the condo seems so elegant. With grey and white paints. The surroundings are full with greens. So lovely. 

I get off the van first and lead the others to my house. I wonder if my brother is here already. His last text was 30 minutes ago though. 

"Yu Han go up with them first, I will bring your stuff later" said the manager.

I nod.

So we get inside the lift and I press the button that written on it number 26. The inside of the lift is covered by mirror. So it reflects. 

Guess what. The guy behind me is Kai. I dont mind who is next me. It will surely be Baekhyun that noisy kid. He is singing to Mr. Mr by SNSD. Huh.

I am scared to look at the mirror because it will makes my eyes automatically make eye contact with Kai so I look down at my shoes. How humble hehe.

Gladly, the elevator works quite fast so we reach my house's floor in just less than 2 minutes. When the door's open, I see a familiar guy with big eyes. Ha, it's Luhan though. He's ugly yet hilarious xD.

On his hands are plastic bags which I don't know what are they. We head off to my penthouse door and there I see the other 6 Members. Their faces look so excited. 

I quickly open the door and we all head to the living room. I can hear the members' voice in amused.

'Woaaaaaah' 'Damn it's enormous' 'I want to stay here too'

"Hyung hyung did you pay all this?" I can hear Lay asking Luhan about it. 

Luhan just giggles. 

"Ok guys, back to our plans. Lets go kick our asses off!" Luhan chants.

I stand there dumbfounded. 

"Ah, Yu Han you can just arrange your stuffs in your room first ok. Let the boys settle this" Suho said to me. 

I just nod and walk to my room that I've chose among the rest. My mind is busy working to try to figuring it out what is all this. Am I too dumb? 

I close the bedroom door and start to arrange them as I like. It's hard but I like doing it. I am hoping someone can give me a hand at this time. 

Wow god hears me, someone knocks. "Come in" I answer. It is Kai. Oh Em Ji. I try to act naturally but it is so hard that I think I might die. 

The situation is a bit awkward the first time but then I think I can get used to it.

"S-should I give you a-a ha-a-nd?" he asks. He smiles a bit. I nod with hesistate. He helps me arrange the books on the bookshelf and then he put my curtains on. 

After about an hour, someone shouts, "EVERYTHING IS READY LETS PARTY" 

Without thinking further, I can hear someone is jamming the music and I think I might go deaf. Oh dear. 

I look at Kai and he looks at me. He shows a clue of asking me to go out. And so I go out of my room and how suprised I am to see that my house has become so-like-kids-birthday-party. 

Lu Han P.O.V

As a good and caring brother, I've decided to make a housewarming party for my sister. But I don't want her to know so it's like a suprise event too. I ask the manager if we could skip the dance practise and he said it is fine. 

Since SM only provides us 2 vans, I have no other way else than let her to just ride the same transport as the other members. I hope she is fine and gets comfortable easily. 

She is quite dumb I guess for not realising what am I doing. But hey at least he makes my plans work. 

The boys and I decide to decorate the party like a kid celebrating his 4th birthday. Ha Ha.

While I am decorating I see Kai walks in her room. I don't want to stop him but I feel guilty. But after a couple minutes, I don't hear any cats nor dogs voices come out so I guess it's going well on whatever they're doing inside there. 

After about an hour the preparation has done. We are exhausted but it is exciting. 

"Ahhh lets start now" says Tao. 

"Yeolderaaaaaaaaa come here. Everything is ready nowwww" shouts Tao. He is so so so exhausted yet still has the energy to shout. Comgrats. Uhm.

Glad that Yu Han and Kai come out quite fast so we can start it early. Still Yu Han looks suprised. 

We have so much fun. We play dare of the night game. And then everyone get a chance to dance like crazy. We even have food fights. What a waste but fun. Then we are all dancing to music that Kris jams. He looks hot man. 

I and Xiumin drink soju. We make the kids crave for it. But the managers dont allow them. Ha pity young brothers. I know that Yu Han doesn't like any alcoholic drinks so I am fine.

We continue our party till 1 am. 

Before I go back, Yu Han thanks me and I give her a warm hug.

"You will always be favourite brother" she said.

"Well of course I am, I am the only and only brother you have. Ok?"

"Wo ai ni" she said it sheepishly. 

and I just play with her hair.

-END OF THE CHAPTER-

Hey guys. I have done with my finals! I would like to thanks to all my readers :) Thank you for the compliments too xx I will always try my best though. Thank you. Vote and share !