"Oh", the older grinned amusedly. "Is that so?"

"Yes and I said no moving Mr Daddy!"

"You're taking this very seriously, Mr Little Boy", Yoongi played along, the faintest trace of a smile still lingering.

"Of course I am, this is my job after all", the younger claimed and instructed Yoongi to close his eyes and leave them closed while he went to work on his hands.

"You can call me Dada, you know?"

"Oh Mr Daddy!", he rushed flustered. "Please, I'm at work!"

At this, Yoongi couldn't help the laugh escape his lips - for which he of course got scolded by Jimin - and it proved to be nearly impossible to hold in the little chuckles that shook his shoulders as his dongsaeng went to work on his hands.

After about fifteen minutes Jimin deemed the 'face care' sufficient and took off the mashed avocado, using the baby wipes Yoongi had bough for whenever he was being messy.

"What now, Mr Little Boy?", Yoongi smirked and - funny enough - his face did feel quite refreshed and soft.

"Now don't get me wrong", the younger said in his best big boy voice, "You already are a very pretty daddy."

His caregiver raised a brow, already suspecting (and fearing) where all of this went.

"But I will help you embrace your inner princess."

"Oh no-"

"I will do your makeup!"

Where Jimin had all the makeup from, Yoongi didn't even want to know. All he knew was, that the younger was currently deciding between the colours pink and green for his eyeshadow.
Which seemed equally scary.

"Dada which colour do you like better?", he asked, seriously worried about his choice.

A sigh left the olders lips. All or nothing.

"Pink."

Jimin hummed in approval and harshly dipped the tip of his index finger in the eyeshadow before telling Yoongi to close his eyes. The older did as told and Jimin carefully spread the pink colour all over his daddy's eyelids, careful (but sadly not successful) not to smudge anything.

"You already look even prettier, Mr Daddy!", he cheered, clearly proud of his work.
"Next comes the eyeliner!"

Oh dear god.
It's ok it's ok as long as Jiminie is happy. Pink eyeshadow and eyeliner do nothing to my manhood, it's ok it's ok.

Yoongi could feel the sharp pen going places no eyeliner has gone before but bravely endured it, hoping at least one of his eyes would survive the procedure.

"Blush blush blush", his dongsaeng mumbled to himself and Yoongi could her him rummaging around

"Hm.. Eyeshadow will do."

Dear lord help me.

"Just lipstick and then you're finished dada!"
Upon hearing his little boy's happy voice, Yoongi couldn't help but sigh, a soft smile playing around his lips.

The things I do for you, Park Jimin.

"All finished!", the little squealed and immediately handed Yoongi a small mirror.
"You look so pretty dada!"

A mess. Those were the only things that came to the older's mind as he saw his face. Pink eyeshadow up to his brows, tinting them a rose colour, black eyelliner all over the place - and was the dot right above his upper lip supposed to be a beauty spot?! His check flamed a bold red, same goes for his lipstick. He looked like a mess.
But it was a mess his Jiminie had made.

"I love it Minmin", he said honestly, pulling the younger in to peck his forehead, leaving a radiant red liptsick stain.

And everything was worth it when Jimin flashed him a gazillion dollar smile, giggling happily.

"Now it's my turn!", he cheered excitedly, shoving all his exquiptment over to his daddy who stared at him puzzled.

Let's just say - Yoongi didn't really do a better job either.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

"Help me"