Chapter 8

Harry's POV

" Okay, so basically, I came home she wansn't there her bathroom was all bloody and the mirror cabinet was broken" I explained one more time after I had calmed down a bit. I can't believe it how could someone do someting like that to my baby? I think I already kne who it was, but I didn't want to imagine what he could've done to her.

"Harry just take it easy we will find Ed and kick his ass" Niall said and I guess he has also figured out who it was. If I ever going to find that bastard again I will punch him o hard that...that...I have no fucking idea, but I will punch him hard. Suddenly my cell phone vibrated, I looked at the dislplay, unknown number?

" Hello?" I asked and suddenly I heard loud screams. It was Faith's screams...

" Let her be Ed!!" I demaned. But the screams kept going. But after a few more seconds with screamings someone started to breathe heavily in the handset.

" If you want her, then come and get her" Ed said and hung up bfore I could answer him.

Faith's POV

I sat tied up in a chair in a dark rooom. My wounds from the mirror had started to get infected. I was helpless, what would happen to me? Will Harry come and save or will I die in here?

When I first met Harry I could never imagine that it can get so dangerous to fall in love with one boy. He was like a venomous flower, beautiful on the outside, but dangerous on the inside.I tried to imagine a life with out him, but it was impossible. Harry may be dangerous and my parents would probably say to me to stay away from him if they knew that he was dangerous, but the truth is that I love him. It's something special about him. He was like a magnet, I was dragged to him.

The door opened and I saw a tall and slender man in the entrance. The man walk down to me and he looked to be around his early fifties. I was scared what would he do to me.

"I'm sorry what my son does to you my love" he said and looked sad. Is this Ed's father?

"What?" I asked quiet confused.

" I'm sorry. I would help you if he wouldn't kill me if I did, it's quiet ironic a father shouldn't be afraid of his own son. But I guess I am" he said and smiled weakly.

" It's okay" I managed to say

" No it's not, my son he-" Ed's father got interrupted by Ed.

" What are you doing down her father?" he asked with a harshed tone.

" Nohing" he replied and gave me a sympathetic smile before he left me alone with the devil himself...

---------------

Hello all fab people! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I have school you know...It's so boring!

But anyways I hope you like this chapter! Loveyou guys so much! <3

P.S sorry for the short chapter! I really need to practise how to write long chapters! :D