Chapter 4

We sat in the car, no one was talking to each other. I had many questions to ask Harry, who the guy was and what he meant by that he had escaped from prison. 

"H-Harry?" I stuttered 

"Mm" was all I got in response 

"What did he mean by that you had escaped from prison?" I asked cautiously because I was so afraid he would be angry. 

"It does not have to do with you" Harry snapped 

"Sorry, I just wonder," I said with a harsh tone 

"But, stop being so damn nosy then!" he growled. I did not answer, I was angry, I was beyond angry, I was furious. What was his problem, I asked a question. He could have said that he did not want to talk about it. 

"You know what Faith, I regretted that I took you out on a date" Harry said suddenly. It came like a knife stabbed into my heart when I heard him say so. 

"Fuck off" was the only thing I could say right now. 

"What did you say to me?" Harry growled 

"Are you deaf? Fuck off!" I screamed. Harry did not answer it . I just heard him muttering about something that I was a bitch , but I could not care less now.

Harry stopped the car outside our apartment and I quickly stepped out and slammed the car door . I went up to my apartment and slammed the door there too. I was so pissed at Harry , but most of all I was disappointed in him for some reason. I threw off my clothes and put me in my bed and I fell asleep right away.

I was awakened by my cell phone rang and I answered .

"Hello ? " I said with a hoarse voice

" Hello Faith , it is Dr . Johnson" I heard the dark male voice of my mother's doctor. I rose up in bed and I felt suddenly very awake.

"Hello , has something happened? " I asked anxiously

" Your mother has gotten much worse and she wants you here now , is it possible? " he said seriously

"Of course , I go now," I said and we switched our goodbyes . I quickly took me a few warmer clothes. The only problem now is , how do I get to hospital ? I have no car and no one I know has a car who lives nearby ... Harry ! Harry has a car! Though he 's really mad at me , though it is worth a try.

I took my cell phone and my keys. Right now, I stood outside Harry's apartment, should I knock? Knock now dammit! It is for your mother's sake!

So I knocked. I heard Harry grunt from within. He opened the door and saw me. He did not seem happy. 

"What do you want?" he hissed. That's when all my tears came. 

"Harry, you have to drive me to the hospital," I said with a desperate voice 

"What do you mean? Has something happened to you?" he suddenly asked with a worried voice 

"No, my mom .. she .. she" was the only thing I managed to say 

"Okay, wait, I'll just take me and pick up the car keys," he said and closed the door 

It took maybe three minutes before Harry opened the door and we ran down to the car. 

"Harry, firstly thank you for driving me to the hospital" I started 

"No problem," he replied and smiled a vague smile 

"And, second, sorry if I did something to you yesterday, I did not mean it as a bad way" I said and looked down at my pale hands.

"You know what Faith, it's not you who should ask for forgiveness., It is I who should do it., I acted like an idiot, you just asked a question. Incidentally, I did not regret at all that I took you out on a date it was the best day of my life, honestly, "said Harry, and I saw that he had a guilty conscience. 

"You know what, it's okay." I replied and smiled

"No, it's not okay., I behaved myself again as a dickhead," he said

" Harry, please, stop you're not a dickhead" I said convincing

The rest of the car trip we sat in silence and I got more and more nervous and anxious the closer we got the hospital. 

We sat in the waiting room and I bit my nails nervously. Harry stayed with me because he wanted to meet my mom for some reason.

 "Hello Faith , come with me," said Dr. . Johnson and I went with nimble steps behind him. We arrived at my mother's room. Mom looked very bad . Harry stepped into the room behind me and Dr. . Johnson left us there.

"Mom " I whispered and sat on the chair next to her bed

" Faith , my beautiful daughter," Mom said and smiled a faint smile

"How are you ? " I asked

"I've felt better, " ' Mom chuckled , before she started coughing.

" Who is it? " asked my mother after she had coughed clear

I had almost forgotten that Harry was here.

" Is that your boyfriend?" mom asked before I had time to answer the first question

" No, he 's just a friend ," I said

" What 's your name? " Mom said and smiled

" My name is Harry Styles , Miss. .. ? " Harry said gently

" Call me Elena" my mother said

" Nice to meet you " Harry said and smiled

" Nice to meet you too" replied Mom.

We were sitting there in silence when suddenly my mother began to cough violently. Mom coughed more and more and suddenly there came out blood from her mouth.

" Oh my god! Mom!" I exclaimed. I pressed a red button that called for the doctors. The doctors came rushing into the room. They separated me from my mother and sent me and Harry out to the waiting room. I had not quite realized what had happened until we sat down, it was also when I started to cry. 

"Do not cry my princess" Harry said while comforting. I cried into Harry's chest. We sat safely and waited an hour before Dr. Johnson came to us. As soon as I saw him I rose up quickly. 

"How's she doing" I asked hurriedly 

"She's dead Faith, I'm so sorry," said Dr.. Johnson and gave me an empathetic smile 

"No, no, you're doctors you can make her well," I said hysterically 

"I'm really sorry Faith, but this time she was too sick," he said, and I broke down and fell to the ground. I could not believe it, she was dead, she was the only family I had left, and now ... now she's gone.

----------------------------------

Here you have chapter 4 , I hope you like it!

Stay Perfect<3