Chapter 5

''You ok?'' Harry asked while we sat in the car. I just shrugged my shoulders. What does think? My mom had recently died and he ask me if I'm ok? Sometimes I don't understand him. I glanced over at him. Harry was truly beautiful, if he only knew how much I love him...Wait! What?! I don't love him, no Faith you don't love him! He is...he is too bad for you...
''What are you thinking about'' Harry suddenly asked
''Nothing'' I muttered.
We sat quite, I didn't really care.
After maybe 5 minutes we were home and I stepped quickly out of the car and I practically run to my apartment and closed the door behind me. I looked at the clock and it showed 5.30 with a red light. It was no idea to go to bed so I plopped down on the couch. I felt a feeling of saddens wash over me and the tears streamed down my check. My mom was actually dead. Right now I needed someone to hold me and love me, but I had no one, sure Addison were my best friend but, she wouldn't understand. She had a perfect life. That's the solution, I needed someone who don't have a perfect life. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I quotes the tears with the back of my pale hand. I opened the door and I saw the mop of brown messy curls, Harry.
''Umm...I just wanted to see that you're ok'' he said and gave me a weak smile
''I'm okay'' I said and smiled my best fake smile.
'' Can I come in?'' he asked carefully
''Sure'' I replied and stepped out of his way
He didn't have any shoes or jacket, since he lived just across the hall so...
Harry sat down on the couch and stared into the wall.
''Is that wall interesting or something?'' I asked and sat down beside him.
''Totally'' he said and chuckled. We sat close to each other, I could actually feel his body warmth.
''Faith could I try something, just don't get mad'' he said and looked deep inside my blue eyes. I gulped, to be honest I was kind of scared. He lifted up my chin with his index finger and he approached me slowly. Suddenly I felt his pink and soft lips against mine. At first I didn't know how to react but I quickly putted my arms around his neck and I tugged at his curl.
''You didn't hit me'' he mumbled against my lips.
'' No I didn't'' I said and smiled, I actually smiled. Harry made me smiled when I was really sad.
''Faith I know that I've only known you a few days, but I think I'm deeply in love with you'' Harry whispered and I started to cry.
'' Why are crying?'' He asked concerned
''B-because I'm in love with you to'' I answered. He kissed me once again.
I glanced at the clock 7.30 already.
''Do you wanna do something today? Maybe with me and the lads?'' Harry yawned
'' I don't know, you know with mom and stuff'' a big pain in my heart washed over me when I thought of mom.
'' Oh, I understand, but just call me if you want something love'' he said and pressed his lip to my forehead and left. Maybe I should call him later, I mean then I will think about something else than my mom. So I decided to text Harry.

To Harry:
Hi! I want to hang out with you guys! I need to think about something else than my mom
Love, Faith

Just a few seconds later he replied

From Harry:
Sounds great! We'll be at Liam's place at 12 o'clock.
xx
Harry

I decided to take a shower, I stripped of my clothes and stepped in under the warm water. It felt nice, it almost felt like the water was showering of my sadness. After while I stepped out if the shower and I got dressed. I decided to wear a pair of dark denim jeans and a flowery blouse. Not so fancy but I didn't care. I looked at the clock at my cellphone 11.40. I took my phone my jacket and shoes. I knocked on Harry's black wooden door and he quickly opened it.
''Hi'' he said and kissed my cheek softly. Harry grabbed his car keys. We walked down the long stairs and down to Harry's black range rover.
He opened the door for me like a real gentlemen. I maybe took 15 minutes to get to Liam's place.

Liam's place was enormous. Harry didn't bother to knock on the door.
''Hello lads!'' Harry screamed and for big boys came running down the stairs. They greeted each other with a high five.
'' Hello Faith!'' Liam suddenly exclaimed and all the boys gazes went on me...this couldn't be more awkward...

---------
Hi guys! Sorry if this chapter is really bad! But I wrote it on my phone so...
Stay Perfect <3