Chapter 6

'' Umm... hi'' I said shyly as all the boys (except Harry) stared at me.
It was an long and awkward silence between all of us.
'' Well, come in'' Liam said and smiled at me. I flashed a smile back to him.
We sat in the big living room and I listened to the boys conversations. Maybe I should've stayed home...
'' Do you want a beer?'' Liam suddenly asked
'' No thank you, you know I'm not 18 yet'' I said
'' Right! Do you want a coke or something?'' he asked
'' A coke please'' I smiled
''Okay, lads you want a beer right?'' he asked the boys
'' Yes please'' all of them said in unison
After a few minutes Liam came back with our drinks.
'' For the lovely lady'' he said and winked. I could see how Harry flashes Liam a death glare.
'' Hey, Faith, your eyes are like really cool'' Zayn suddenly said and he stared at them.
'' Umm... Thanks...'' I said and gave him a weird look.
'' I'm serious. They are just...oh my god!'' He said and now all of the boys stared at me wich made me uncomfortable.
''They're blue it's nothing special with that'' I said and tried to look somewhere else. But they kept staring.
''Okay guys, it's enough now'' I said
''Oh sorry'' all of them said
'' So when are we going to meet your mother?'' Niall asked to change the subject. I just stared at the floor and felt my eyes get wet. No Faith, you can't cry in front of them. I closed my eyes for a few seconds so the tears would disappear before I answered.
'' Umm, she's actually dead. She died this night'' I said and I felt how the floor got more interesting
'' Oh shit, I'm so sorry'' Niall said
'' It's' okay'' I answered. Suddenly my phone rang.
'' Hello?'' I said into the handset
'' Faith where are you? We need you!'' my boss practically screamed. Shit, I should've been at work for like 20 minutes.
'' Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be there in 40. I can work later tonight''
'' You better be'' he said and hung up
''Okay guys I need to go. Work. Harry would you min driving me?'' I said and gave him a small smile
'' Sure'' he answered

It was many guests right now and I had a lot to do.
'' Hey honey another beer'' a voice behind me and the voice belonged to Ed. I turned around and grabbed quickly his glass.
'' Well, well isn't it Harry's girl?'' he said and smirked. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist roughly.
'' Can you let me go? I was going to fetch another beer for you'' I said as calmly as I could.
'' I prefer you to stay here and talk a bit'' he smiled his disgusting smile. i didn't answer him.
'' You know that little rock you threw at me-'' he started before I cut him off.
'' Right, that one'' I laughed
'' It's not funny'' he snapped and his grasp around my wrist became harder. I winced in pain.
'' Please let me go'' I begged
'' I wasn't finished talking to you'' he hissed
'' When you throw a rock at me you will be in deep, deep, deep trouble'' he whispered in my ear and I gulped.
'' And if anyone ask you about your bruises don't tell them that it was me. I will kill you if you do'' he threatens me. It was then he letted me go and I asked another waiter to give him his beer. I looked down at my wrist and saw that I had big bruises. It did hurt pretty much, but I ignored it.

01.00 am, the clock shone with a red light. I could finally go home. I fetched a taxi and after 15 minutes I was home.
I opened my door and I threw my jacket on the floor.

Harry's POV

I heard the door in to Faith's apartment opens. I heard something drop to the floor and a deep sigh. I stood up from Faith's brown couch and went straight to the hall.
'' Oh my god Faith, I've been so worried'' I exclaimed and embraced her in a tight hug.
'' Why?'' I heard her say into my chest
'' Because you're my princess'' I said and kissed her on the top of her head. I grabbed her wrists gently. But she pulled away her right hand quickly. I looked at her confused. I grabbed her hand and I saw that she had big bruises.
'' Who did this?'' I asked and I kept staring at her sore skin.
'' No one'' she mumbled
'' Your lying'' I said with my eyes still on her wrist.
'' No I'm not'' she said with a shaky voice
'' Why are you lying to me?'' I started to get angry. Faith didn't answer me and I looked up at her. She had some tears in her eyes.
'' I-I-I can't te-tell you'' she sobbed
''Why?'' I asked with a more soothing voice this time.
'' Because he said he would kill me'' she said
'' Ed?'' I asked. I knew. it was him. That son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill him

______
I know a really weird chapter but I hope you like anyways:)
Stay perfect <3