chapter 1

Danny's secret is still a secret and Danny and Sam aren't together...... Yet.
Declaimer: if I owned the DP series, it'd still be ON AIR!!!!!!!
============================

Danny is currently staring at a very annoying person who shouldn't be in his house.... Actually make that two persons. They are at his parent's lab for no good reason. And whoever spread the rumors about the ghost boy coming in to the lab often has got hell to pay.

Let's backtrack a little, Danny Fenton was coming home from school with his two best friends Tucker Foley and Sam Manson. But this is Danny we're talking about so obviously, skulker had to interrupt their peaceful walk. It didn't take much time to take down skulker, you know after the twentieth or twenty fifth time it just got easier.

Then they reached the boy's home, Fenton works, the workplace and home for Jack and Maddie Fenton. Where they make machines and try to capture the ghost boy to 'rip him apart molecule by molecule'.

But a problem came to, two very unpleasant things were at the Fenton works, by the name of Dash and Paulina. Apparently, some one let slip that the  infamous ghost boy of Amitypark  visits the workshop very constantly, and since 'the ghost boy obviously loves Paulina' and 'Dash and phantom are buds' they are just waiting for the ghost boy to make it to the workshop.

Danny, his friends and his sister Jazz - who is one of the few people to actually know his secret - have tried very hard to make the annoying Jock and cheerleader leave the house, but oddly enough his parents paid very little mind to it. Well, Jack did. Maddie Fenton was out of the house to visit her sister. The father of the house, (the overly enthusiastic child that happened to be in a grown man's body) was very deep in concentration in making a gun to "tear the ghosts apart molecule by molecule"

Finally after giving up on trying to make the ghost boy fans leave team phantom finally grew tired and took a seat in a couch....... Well it looked like a couch, it was much larger actually, made for five..... No six people. (Convenient, because i can make it) it also had some daials and pads on it  but the teenagers decided to ignore those in fear of becoming a pile of goo.

After a while of walking around and seeing the Fenton house hold, Dash and Paulina decided to go back to the lab, and dash started to make jabs at how whimpy the fenturd is.

"Why does phantom come to this place? The loser fenturd lives here, he should come to my house and we could have fun!" Exclaimed Dash. He was having a hard time to believe that Danny phantom would actually go to the Fenton workshop.

"Well, you see Dash, phantom could have gone to your house, but obviously, he likes the company of people who actually has a brain so......." Sam trailed off. " yeah, OK............ Wait did you just insult me?!?!?" Dash yelled. "Of course not Dash, Sam just pointed out a fact." Said Danny as Jazz and Tucker tried to hold in snickers.

"Enough of this where is the ghost boy?" Asked a Hispanic girl. "Not waiting for you that's for sure." Mumbled Jazz, you see, not only did they start to respect each other, but after an incident with Spectra, Kitty and Ember, Jazz and Sam grew to be very close friends. And there's also the fact that she and Tucker ships Danny and Sam.

"You know Paulina, with phantom being the GHOST boy, wouldn't you think he might not like all the pink and fluff you wear?" Stated Jazz more loudly. "Yeah..... Something more....... Oh, I don't know..... DARK?" Said Tucker with a hinty voice and a sly smirk, while unbeknownst to the annoying people, said "ghost boy" and "dark person" blushed crimson.

"Huh, I never though, he'd like something dark....." Dash wondered aloud. Well, nobody asked him so they just ignored him. After a while of a little banter, and Sam successfully not killing Paulina, Dash being the thickhead he is, got bored, "hey fentina, what does this do?" He asks Danny.

Danny being used to him being an overall bully sighed and said, "I don't know what it does, but it'll most likely turn you into ectoplasmatic goo" he said in a bored tone, "well, if I'm in trouble, the ghost boy will surely come to save me!!" Exclaimed a very 'smart' cheerleader.

"Oh yeah, totally, not like he doesn't have anything to do with his life or anything." Sam replied sarcastically. "Oh, I should see what this does" Paulina replied pressing a bunch of switches before anyone from team phantom could stop her. And suddenly seatbelts came across the seats restricting everyone. And then the room begun spinning.......... Oh wait it's the couch..... Thing.

It steadily grew faster and faster the terrified screams of the teens muffled by the hammering that Jack Fenton was doing. Soon it became too fast for the teens to see clearly. And after a while they all blacked out from the g forces.
.
.
.
.
=========

Like it? hate it? kill it with fire? review and let me know.