16° I Can't Look Away

Start from the beginning

The sirens came closer, and I heard more footsteps. I heard multiple voices coming up to me.

"The young girl up there called and told me about the accident. She said she was driving by and she saw it." I heard Rick say.

I felt someone shake the car, and someone else came to the window. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head. I wasn't okay.

"I need you to stay still for me. We're going to have to cut you out of the car." The man said.

I nodded.

I heard an extremely loud buzzing sound. It sounded like it was going through something too. The side of the car was ripped away, and I looked up at Rick. My head hurt so bad.

I whined as I felt hands on me. It hurt so much. My body ached.

I was laid on the ground, and my shirt was ripped open. I felt hands on me, and I whined. Why are they touching me like this? I struggled as much as I could.

"It's okay. They're checking for bruises." Rick told me, brushing my long hair back. "Just relax."

I did as I was told, closing my eyes. I had to relax.

~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again. I was in a white room with a lot of beeping around me.

I whimpered, covering my eyes. Where am I? What happened? Where was sir?

There was something hard on my arm. What was that?

"Chris?" I heard someone say.

I let out a noise. Who is that? Was that sir?

I gently pulled my arm away from my face, seeing that it was wrapped in some hard white stuff.

"Hey...." I heard.

I looked over, seeing Rick sitting in a chair.

I tried to sit up, but I was pushed back down. I started to cry, but Ricky calmed me.

Where was sir? I wanted sir!

"S-sir..."

"He's right there." Rick told me, pointing to the other side of the room.

I looked over there, expecting to see him in a chair similar to Rick.

But he wasn't.

Sir was in a bed. There were machines all around him, and bandages on his head and body. There was something in his mouth, too. I whimpered, trying to get up again.

"You can't get up." Rick told me.

"B-but...he's h-hurt. I wants him."

"I know, but you can't get up. He needs to rest anyway. So do you."

"Want him..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. You're gonna go home tonight anyway." He told me. "I've already signed the papers, we were just waiting for you to wake up."

"Is he gonna come too?" I asked.

"No...I'm sorry, Chris. Not today."

"Why not?" I asked.

"He's hurt, really bad." Rick said. "He needs to rest."

"...okay...."

A woman came into the room. She didn't say much, other than a few questions about how I felt, while she looked over me.

"Alright. You're good to go." She told me.

I looked over at sir. I really didn't want to leave without him....

"W-what happened?" I asked, looking at Rick.

"Someone hit you guys. The car flipped over while you were still in it. And Mike wasn't wearing a seatbelt, so he went through the windshield. He hit his head in the road. He's got a pretty severe concussion, and a few broken ribs. He'll be okay with time."

"What bout me?"

"You have a broken wrist, a few broken ribs, and some cuts from glass, bruises from being thrown around, and some airbag burns."

"Oh...okay." I said. I lifted up my arm, showing him the white thing. "What's this?"

"It's a cast. It'll help heal your arm."

"Oh." I mumbled. "So, we're just gonna leave him here?"

"Yes, but I'll bring you back tomorrow. He'll probably awake by then."

"Okay."

"C'mon, let's get you home."

--------
Poor beans

Comment what you think is gonna happen, and who did it/why it was done.

My fucking IG acc got disabled and I did nothing wrong. My most recent post was me saying that I was tired of people trying to lay a guilt trip on me bc I'm meeting miw on Friday. That's it. There was nothing else. Jfc.

~Syn

~Syn