14° Eclipse

My thighs were red and bleeding now. Every time I dropped it on me, I let out a small cry. It felt perfect. I was in so much pain. Sir hadn't even noticed either, which was good.

I looked over my body, searching for a different spot to drop the wax.

I leaned back, dripping some of the boiling liquid onto my stomach.

I screamed, tears filling my eyes. I moved it up, dropping a generous amount onto my nipples and chest.

I was panting and whimpering, when I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up, seeing Rick standing there. When did he get here?

"Oh, shit." He said. "Put the candle down, Chris. Come here."

"N-no. I was bad. I made him upset." I whispered.

"No you didn't."

He leaned down, pulling the candle from my hands. He blew it out, along with the other ones. Rick picked me up, causing me to cry out as his clothes brushed against my blistered skin. He brought me to the living room, sitting me down on the couch where sir was. He looked like he had been crying.

Sir looked over me, his eyes widening. Then to Rick. "W-what did you do? What did he do?"

"He burned himself with candle wax." Rick told him.

I put my head down, gently rubbing my thigh. Sir was gonna be more mad at me now.

"Why?" He asked me, stroking my hair.

"I made you mad." I mumbled.

"No, you didn't." He said. "I had a bad day, and....I just wasn't ready to see those pictures yet."

"What pictures?" Rick asked.

"Don't worry about it." Master snapped.

"No. I will worry about it, because if they're the pictures I think they are, they're gonna be the death of you, Mike." He said. "Where did you find them?"

"Don't!" Sir said.

"Under his bed." I said. I hope sir isn't mad now.

Ricky got up, going to get them.

"Why did you tell him? I'm not supposed to have those..."

"I-I didn't know. I sorry. Please don't b-be mad with me." I whimpered.

"I'm not mad, kitten."

Rick came out holding the same box I had been going through. He threw the box at sir.

"You were supposed to burn these. You told me you did."

"...I-I couldn't."

"Why not? After what he did to you, why would you even want anything left?"

Who were they talking about? The boy in the pictures? What did he do to sir?

"I just couldn't l-let go of the fact that I loved him, and that at one p-point, he loved me t-too."

Rick sighed. "Okay, but why the cd's? Why the videos?"

"S-same reason."

"Mike, he hurt you...for five fucking years." Rick said. "He didn't love you....he loved to hurt you."

"Who?" I finally asked. "I wants know too."

"Hold on." Rick said. He looked at sir. "Go get some sleep, Mike. We'll discuss this in the morning."

"Okay." He mumbled.

"Mike...if you were sent home early, where were you from then until you came home?" Rick asked suddenly.

"I was walking around." He said. "I just wanted to be alone."

"Mhm."

He left to go to bed, leaving me with Rick.

"Who it?" I asked.

Rick sighed, grabbing one of the nicer looking pictures.

"His name was Brandon." Rick said after a few minutes.

"Was he mean? He looks mean?" I asked, cuddling ino Rick's side.

"He was very mean."

"Did he hurt sir?"

"Sir?" He asked.

"That's what's I calls him."

"Oh." He said. "Yes, he hurt him. He hurt him very, very bad."

"Like how daddy hurted me?"

"Yep. Exactly like that."

I gasped. "No! Only I get that. Not him. He's not a bad boy. I is. What a meanie!"

"Mmm...."

"What's the wortsest thing he ever done to him?" I asked. I wanted to know about this man. He hurt sir. What a mean man.

"Drowned him."

"That's not very nice...." I grumbled. "Why'd he did that?"

"He thought that Mike was cheating on him with me." He told me.

"Oh..."

"Mhm."

"Tell me story!"

"What kind of story?"

"About somethin that happened to sir." I said.

He sighed. "No. They're not my stories to tell. You'd have to ask Mike. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Come on, I know you haven't had dinner yet."

-----

Short chapter, but some new characters in the next chapter maybe.

~Syn