Eternal Presentation Part 2

Start bij het begin

Emily and Shane have decided not to show what they wrote about each other.Both of them were listening to the complete essay for the first time.When listening to this part Emily already couldn't conceal her emotions and a tear feel on one of the keys of the piano.But it was a tear of happiness.A tear that fell to make the world understand how happy she was to love and be loved like that.

Shane:When I touch her hand I get goosebumps all over my body.This is the feeling that I haven't got before.We hope that our love story won't ever have an end like the melody "Love story".You may think that the melody has its end,but no,you are awfully wrong.The last few notes serve as suspension points.It means that every love story has its end which differs from the other ones and it's the "participants" of it that have the right to write the ending.As they are the authors of their story they can decide whether to end it or not.It is very difficult to combine all the feelings we get when listening to this melody and represent them in a little essay,but we could do it because we did it TOGETHER.

When Shane finished reading his part of the essay he joined Emily and they started playing the last part of the melody together.The two pianos were on two edges of the scene and there was a special screen in the back provided for watching movies(connected to the studies) or doing different kinds of presentations.They were playing the last part and suddenly a video starts on the screen.As they were going to end the melody together,they wanted to end reading the essay together as well.They have recorded the park where they got inspired and where was their first date.They have filmed only the trees,the grass and the flowers.They weren't in the video,the only thing that could witness their presence in that video was their voices.

Shane and Emily: Our love in not a bird. It won't fly away.Our love is not a drop of water. It won't evaporate in the air.Our love is not a memory. It won't fade away.Our love is not a candle. It won't burn and disappear. Our love is our strength, our love is weapon.The light that shines in the dark, the smile that wipes the tears, the sun during a rainy day and a help when feeling hopeless. We won't let our love go,that's what everyone must know.

This little poem was written by both of them.They have decided to end the presentation this way because they thought that ending the presentation with a simple essay would leave everything incomplete.

Mrs.James:I don't have words...The only words that come to my mind are WOOW and that this presentation was INCREDIBLE.This was completely what I anticipated all of you to do.My best students don't ever disappoint me.I'm very happy that you found each other thanks to my project,I feel very honored because I had a role of a bridge for you.My dear students I didn't ask for too much,I wanted all of you to express your feelings in an essay.I know that not all of you can express your emotions by writing,but you have to practice.They expressed the way both of them were feeling when listening to that melody.There wasn't anything that I didn't like in your essay.The level of your creativity amazed me.I couldn't even think that anybody would do something so extraordinary and different.The ideas of your playing,of the poem and of the video on the screen were astounding.You get 100 and there can be no doubts about that.You earned it scrupulously.*applauds*

They were so happy to get the highest score that they were laughing and smiling like little kids.It is interesting how a little thing like getting a high score on a project which is not that vital can bring such a huge smile to a student's face.They went back to their places.Everyone had different expressions on their face.Some of the students were satisfied with their score,others thought that their score was unfair.Overall,the professor was delighted with the work they have done.The class was over and it was the break time.Shane got up from his seat and was waiting for Emily to put all of her things in the bag so they could leave the hall.Emily put the last thing in her bag and when she turned to approach Shane she found herself in his arms.He was hugging her so tightly like he wanted to get some heat from her.

Shane:Thank you.Thank you for being my partner,my girlfriend and the only member of my family.I haven't hugged anybody for a long time.Can I stay like this for a couple of seconds? When he hugged her she was very surprised at first,because the hug was so abrupt,but then she put her hands on his shoulders and hugged him as well.

When those couple of seconds were over they left each other because they were having lunch separately.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Guys I hope I didn't disappoint you with this chapter)))I wanted it to be so full of sweet and sincere love<3

💕Please vote and comment guys💕

Follow me on Insta @ laredhead_writer

Next Update------>Friday

Published on 5.07.17