The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!

Start from the beginning

I looked to my side and saw Rias relaxed holding my arm close to hers and I decided to ask her.

"Where do you want to eat? It's currently 10 pm and not a lot of shops are open at this time" And I drove waiting for her answer and she hums a tune later after that.

"Hmm~ I want some sushi I heard there was a shop that's open 24/7 but its a long drive from here and plus they said after 10 PM you can eat as much as you like!" She said a little too excited and I asked where it is which she replies with the address.

"That was a long drive, it took us 20 minutes to get here" I complained to which she replies with a giggle and I smiled opening the door for her saying ‘Ladies first’. I entered after her and we saw the captain that challenged us. They saw us and swooned over Rias but stopped immediately when they saw me.

"Hey hey if it isn't pretty boy, coming to get a beating again?" They said and laughed after that. I saw them and acted really dumb like I didn't know them.

"Ah, it's you guys, who are you guys again? I forget really fast" I said and not long after that they all did a dramatic pose that said ‘Eh? How can he forget?’ And fell face first into the ground, the captain then tried to challenge me into a fight again, to which I replied with a normal ‘okay’.

After a few moments we had a talk with the chef, that whoever wins this fight will get to eat here free everyday. Fortunately the chef agreed to this, after that happened the three, the captain and his two other mates, went outside with me following after.

"Now how do you want this to be? Want a fair fight or a brutal fight?" The guy said and his two other friends started to crack their knuckles smiling sadistically.

"Let's see first of all I don't want to fight and second… why do you even do this? Actually don't answer it let me beat you to your senses." And as I said that they charged at me screaming on top of their lungs.

After that I stood still and predicted their moves one by one. One tried to uppercut me and I grabbed his hand pulling him closer with my left hand into my right elbow, elbowing his nose where cracking sounds could be heard and blood could be seen spilled everywhere, dropping him unconscious. Not a second after that, another one came at me with a bat trying to hit me from side, but I easily grabbed it, pulling it away from his hand making him slip face first into the dirt ground and I hit him in the back with, yet more bones cracking. Lastly was the captain himself, who had dared to challenge me, he came running at me with brass knuckles. His fists almost made impact with my shoulder and I jumped back just in time, almost slipping forward I grabbed both of his shoulders surprising him and I head butted his head cracking his skull.

"Are you guys dead now? Hope not because Rias will probably kill me if I did" I said walking back into the shop where Rias and the chef stood there. The chef was a little startled but came back to his senses and had ordered everything to be made and he went back inside to the kitchen.

"What happened outside? Did you kill them? Because there were these sick, nasty crunches" Rias asked a little worried hugging my right arm.

"Haha don't worry I didn't kill them, they were tough guys anyways. They can't die from a little bone crushing battle right?" After that the food came and we started to eat.

After some time of eating I looked at the time and almost screamed. We then went out and parted ways with the chefs and the head chef said to come anytime to eat again.

"Maybe we can do this again (Y/N)? They seemed to be dead after that and I'm still amazed by how much you could eat..." Rias said but was cut off falling asleep. I chuckle a little and drove off to home.

When we arrived home I picked Rias up bridal style and put her in my bed. The other girls were already in bed sleeping. So I got changed quickly into sleep clothes and got in bed and fell asleep.

Part 2.

It was night time and Me, Rias, and Akeno were in the club room worried about Koneko and Issei since they didn't come to club activities today. Lily and Asia were studying at Issei's house. We then got a call from Sona saying they found them unexpectedly. Akeno made a teleportation circle and teleprted us there.

When we got there it was a mansion. We saw Issei and Koneko standing there as if they just were in a fight. And also Sona, Tsubaki and Saji. Sona was punishing Saji as he pleaded for mercy.

"Issei you went to go find Kiba didn't you?" I asked him, sighing shaking my head side to side slightly.

"Yeah I did and Koneko wanted to come along since she cared for Kiba as a friend" Issei replied.

"So why didn't you tell me that you went to go find Kiba?" Rias asked him in a serious tone.

"Because I already knew you were stressed out. That's why I didn't tell you" Issei answered Rias.

"Did you find him?" She asked.

"We did during this fight we were just in and then he ran off with Xenovia and Irina to follow Freed" Issei said loudly almost screaming.

"Was this all your plan Issei?" Ria's said with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Yes ma'am" Issei answered a bit scared.

"Ok now show me your rear end" Rias said.

"Why?" Issei asked even more scared now.

"Because your going to be punished for not telling me and skipping club activities. Your going to get a 1000 spankings" Rias told him and he did the following giving up.

"Ok then" Issei then bends over and Rias gives him the spankings of a life time.

{Time Skip}

A thousand spankings later and Issei and Saji could barely stand. I gave them some of my Pheinox tear pills for their pain. We then when our separate ways and Akeno teleported us back to the house.

"Didn't you think a thousand was a little over board?" I asked Rias.

"No not at all. That's why you don't skip club activities without a good reason and tell me about it" she said to me as all of us got into bed.

Lily came home shortly after we got home.

"Good night girls" I said to them as I laid down.

"Good night (Y/n)" The four of them said as they got into their place in bed.

"Why do I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow? Huuh I hope it's just a feeling and won't be reality" I thought to my self before falling asleep.

~~~~~

Hello guys. It's the end of the chapter and there was alot of action. Today I want you to meet my new partner in crime for my books ThatGuyAlpha. He will be helping me create my chapters and do the revising before a chapter is finished.

rg808guy: Alpha come say hi to the readers

Alpha: I didn't want to but I'll still do it since you're the boss here.

Also, fun fact, did you know that there was a line that was supposed to be "You didn't die did you? I don't want my punching bag to die on me." But 808 changed it and I won't complain.

Now till next time, we will see you later good bye!