The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!

Start from the beginning

"Even after it's been split into 7 it's still this strong. Then I guess there will be a little carnage in my path when I destroy all of them" Kiba says to himself.

"Hey Xenovia warn me next time you want to destroy the ground. Anyways it's about time we finish this (Y/n)" she says as she she wipes the dust away from her butt.

Me and Irina continue to battle as I listen to Kiba and Xenovia's battle. Kiba formed a bigger sword about 2 times the size of Xenovias.

"Let's see which of these destructive swords are the most destructive. Will it be your holy or my demon?" Kiba says then charges in.

"Too bad" Xenovia says then dodges him and hits him in stomach with half of the handle and twists the blade before pulling, blood on the sword dripping down.

Kiba then spat out blood and fell to the ground leaving me standing, thinking to myself "That's brutal, at least he won't die."

"Well looks like Kiba's rage got the best of him. I'm still standing so bring it on girls" I say taunting them.

Xenovia and Irina come at me at once making block both of their swords with one sword each. I then made my swords do a pulse and both of their swords went flying and landed a ticking in the ground 20 feet away. I then did another attack putting my swords at their throats.

"It looks like it's my win girls" I say and smirk at them.

"I admit you are a good fighter (Y/n), My sword of destruction wasn't even able to put a scratch onto your swords" Xenovia says as she retrieves her sword from the ground.

"I'm thankful I didn't have to kill you" Irina said with a smile and got her sword from the ground.

"You girls are good fighters too. It's been a pleasure fighting you" I say and bow a little.

I go to Kiba whose still on the ground and picked him up and brought him to Asia. I put him down next to her and she healed him.

Rias had a small conversation with Xenovia and Irina as they left. We got into the clubroom and Kiba started to leave the clubroom.

"Where are you going Kiba? You do realize that I will never permit you to leave me, you are a knight of the house of gremory" Rias said as he went for the door.

"I know president and I'm sorry" Kiba then walks out the door and goes who knows were.

{Time Skip}

Me, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily were at home. Me and Rias were sitting on the couch watching tv after Kiba decided to leave earlier today.
Akeno, Koneko, and Lily were studying in their room. I looked over to Rias and knew she was stressed.

"Rias your stressed aren't you?" I asked her as I brought her close to me.

"You have no idea (Y/n)" she replied as she cuddled with me.

"Then how about we go out to eat tonight just me and you" I propose to her.

"That sounds nice. But how about the other girls they haven't eaten yet either" She says looking to the other rooms where the others are.

"I will text Akeno to make them something to eat and we had to go out for a summoning. Sound good?" I say getting ready to go out.

"Okay, that's good enough" Rias said smiling and we headed out.

We got off the couch and went into the garage. I the keys for the Audi and unlocked it. I opened the passage door for Rias and I got in the car. I texted Akeno that we were leaving for a summoning and she will make dinner then we drove out of the garage not even knowing where we were going to go eat.