You both passed by the blacksmith's and you noticed he was carving a piece of wood into a longbow and you couldn't help staring at the craftsman's skill of bow making. Ubbe noticed you watching the blacksmith and he smiled. It seemed as if you really wanted a new bow. You bit your lip when the blacksmith's offered you to try shooting from the weapon and with a slight blush you nodded, handing Ubbe the bag which held your new dress.

You knocked one arrow into the strings of the newly carved bow and felt the length of it as you decided to shoot down a flying duck. There was a moment of silence around you as you aimed at the flying animal and the minute you let the arrow fly a large smile graced your lips when it hit the mark. The bird fell to the ground with a loud thud as your (e/c) eyes fell on a large figure in the distance as it observed you. You didn't understand why Björn was watching you but you smiled slightly when he nodded in approval of your perfect hit. 

"Mister, I want to buy this bow!" You turned around to face the blacksmith's who was nodding like a madman. "How much for this bow?"

"Ten silver coins." The man said and Ubbe looked at the man in shock.

"That's a little bit expensive." Ubbe said. "How about seven silver coins?"

"Sorry, but it's ten silver coins." The blacksmith answered.

"How about five golden coins? Seven if you add a quiver and arrows." You smiled, placing the bow on your back.

"Deal." The blacksmith nodded and went further into the hut to pull out a black quiver and seven silver arrows. "Here you go little lady."

"Thank you very much mister." You placed seven golden coins in the blacksmith's hand and happily placed the arrows into the new quiver.

"Let's go (y/n). Food will be served soon." Ubbe said and you ran up to him. "I hope you wear the new dress."

"Maybe." You skipped along, glancing at the place you knew Björn would be standing at.

His blue eyes followed you and you waved slightly, trying to get him to wave back. It was a futile atempt but it didn't bother you. You were just happy you got your new bow and arrows.

The Great Hall was filled with vikings as ever and you sat next to your uncles in your new maroon dress. The leather brown corset you wore over it gave a nice boost to your breasts, while little threads of (h/c) hair cascaded down your back from your braid. Being surrounded by men never really bothered you, but being surrounded by men with lustful gazes put you on edge a little bit. It was a bit creepy as they stared at you.

"(Y/n) I hear you have a new bow." Sigurd said as he observed you from the other side of the table. "Heard you even shot down a flying duck."

"Yes." You nodded.

"Well done niece." Harald hugged your smaller form to his. "Very well expected from our blood."

"How will you ever find a husband if the only thing you do is shoot ducks from the sky?" Sigurd asked.

"I will find one when the time is right. I am sure Freja will grant me a loving husband." You said and blushed as the topic of finding a man worthy of you would always arouse your uncles protective sides.

Both men looked at Sigurd and narrowed their eyes.

"Tell us Sigurd Snake in The Eye, do you wish to take our dear niece as your wife?" Halfdan asked.

You choked on your mead and looked at your uncles with fear in your eyes. Why were they asking the King's son does he fancy her?!

"No. She is not pretty enough to be my wife." Sigurd answerd, smirking at you.

"Well I am truly sorry I do not live up to the standards of a Ragnarsson." You spat and stood up from the table.

You left the Great Hall and quickly found your way down to the sea, relishing in the feeling of the cold water on your small feet. You soon started kicking the water and let out an exasperated groan, thinking back to what Sigurd had said.

"She is not pretty enough to be my wife." You mocked his voice and made a funny face while doing so. "Stupid bastard, what in Odin's name does he know of beauty?! The only woman he has ever seen was that slave girl and his mother! Urgh!"

You stomped your feet in the water as the ends of your gown got soaked. You were still staring out, far beyond the sea when you heard boots making their way towards you. You figured it'd be one of your uncles so you kept on staring angrily at the horizon.

"Why are you so angered?" 

You spinned on your heel to face the intruder when suddenly you lost your balance and went falling bacwards. Björn, who had asked you the question, rushed forward to catch you but his foot got caught in your dress and he also fell into the water, careful not to hurt you. You closed your eyes awaiting the force of his weight but you found yourself being pulled to the side and crashing into a green tunic. Both you and Björn were now soaked to the skin and were staring at each other right in the eyes. You never noticed before how deep his eyes were.

"Sorry." You whispered out, your mouths just inches apart.

Averting your gaze you stood up and walked to shore and so did he. Not uttering a word to you.

"I do not exactly know why I am angry." You said, glancing behind you at the tall blond warrior. "I just am..."

"I do not see the point of your anger towards my baby brother." Björn walked up to you. "He is but a mere boy, never actually experiencing a woman other then the slave girl."

"I know... But it kind of hurt, him saying to me that I would never find a husband..." You said and started laughing. "Oh god, I am being so silly. Getting worked up over the fact if a man would ever take me as his woman or not."

"I would take you little bear."

"What?"

Your brain stopped for a second as you just gaped at Björn who was smirking at you. His muscles were defined even more through the wet tunic and it made your legs shake at the mere sight.

"I said I would take you little bear." He grabbed your arms and pulled you closer to him so that your wet skin warmed each other. "You are a brave woman (y/n). I have never met one that could shoot a flying duck. I am intrigued by the way you use your bow to fight when you practice with your uncles. I am fascinated by the way your hips swing when you walk and can never take my eyes off these when you are in front of me." He grabbed your arse as if he was grabbing two bread buns. "You have the spirit of a viscious female bear (y/n), it is only befiting that one takes you."

You blushed savagely as Björn smirked even more. He kissed you roughly, his beard tickling and pricking at your skin. He brought his hand down on your left arse cheek making you yelp and him laugh.

"A firm arse as a warriors should be." He exclaimed and you blushed furiously.

You didn't enjoy being teased with so without thinking twice where you were grabbing, your small hand had caught his large shaft and made him jump a bit in surprise. You smirked but still blushed, it was a victory but not a very long one.

"Do not start something you will not finish little bear." He growled and you were left there gaping like a fish, with his shaft still in your hand. "Do not worry my little bear, we will have our time to fool around. I first need to speak with your uncles before anything happens. I am sure they would have my head on a stick, even if I am a Ragnarsson, for just touching their precious niece."

He laughed and grabbed your hand from his private area bringing it up to his lips.

"Soon my little bear. Soon" He kissed your hand and began walking back to the Great Hall.

You were dumbfounded as you followed after him but still glad he had kissed you and even told you he would take you as his wife. What you didn't know was that Björn Ironside was smitten with you ever since you came to Kattegat but he fell for you when he saw just how much power you wield with a bow in your hold. He had to take action before any other man started seeing you in the light he did.

He was secretly glad Sigurd said what he did because it gave him the perfect opportunity to speak with you more openly.

It gave him the perfect opportunity to fondle his little bear's ass.