Chapter 2

Shadow

I'm on edge because my baby is due any day now. My brother has been on a rampage for two months looking for my sister n law. You may wonder why I call her that? Because he has found his heart she ain't getting away just like Alley is not getting away from me. My nerves are on edge I'm sitting in the chair next to bed watching Alley sleep and watching my baby move and it's so amazing and funny to me.

My baby legit kicks and flips so hard her entire body moves. Ion know how she use to that shit. I will be done plucked her stomach and say " sit still."

I was mesmerized by my kid moving until I hear the front door slam, then his room door slam. Oh shit! Here we go again. Like where is she? Damn her ass hide good wherever she is. I head to his room hearing Ice Cube full blast and then weed hit my nose. I walk in.

"Bro, please try and quiet down, you know Alley sleep nigga!" I said over the music.

He didn't say anything he just looked and me and went back to pacing before he stopped in front of his balcony window and looked out.

"Man, why she run? The connection we had, the love we made? It wasn't on no bullshit either bro. Me and that women became one." Ghost said dropping his head

"Bro, you gotta calm down. You have bodied niggas left and right, looked high and low, and you amped. The only person that's been safe is Alley. Nigga listen and listen clearlyyyy. You will find her. Ever thought of checking airports hell we got connections, use them cuz she not in the city now if we can't find her" shadow said

"Damn bro. You right, let me get on that." Ghost replied

I left out and headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab a water and Savage was sitting at the island in deep thought. ' Now Wth is wrong with him. These niggas drive me more than my girl.'

"What's your deal? " I asked and he sighs

"I saw her man" and then he just looks back out the window

I'm looking at him dumb because did he think I was supposed to understand WTF he talking about. I went and sat by him. He's the quiet serious one and Krush is goofy and right now I need my nigga Krush cuz these niggas are stressful.

"OK and that means? " I wait for him to reply

"I saw her beautiful ass. I gotta see her again. Man, I gotta. And you can tell she's not from here." shadow looks at him crazy still because of the riddles.

"When you get your thoughts together holla at me," Shadow says walking back to him and Alley room and lays down kissing her stomach and pulling her close as he buries his face in her neck. This is his sanity.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Ebonie

I lay here in the sand looking at the beautiful clear sky as my phone rings. I look down and it's my baby sister. Haven't talked to her in a while. I was actually excited she was calling we have a lot to talk about.

"Well hello beautiful, " I say with a smile.

"Hey gorgeous, What you doing girl? " she asked.

"Well, I'm on vacation still. " I tell her nibbling my bottom lip

"Damn girl, I'm here and you've been gone the whole time I'm here. When you coming back" she asked I can hear the concern laced in her voice.

" I come back in a few weeks, I, ummmmmmm, have my 1st ob appointment and then I start my new job," I say nervous of her reaction......

It's silent, too silent and I fear what she may say. Like damn, say something damn it!!!!!!

"Hello, sis you there? " I ask about to cry. Hormones on 100 already I see.

"OH, MY GAWWWWD! OMG ima be an auntie... Whoop whoop " she said. I can tell she's dancing.

"Oh, Kendraya how I love you, lil sis. My thoughts and emotions have been all over the place and I almost gave up and said fuck it to be honest" I said getting teary eyed.

"Ebonie, I love you with everything in me. I'm here for you. You will make it and be OK. . . . Now what's the real reason your ass still gone? " she asked.

"I'm hiding." I said sadly because to say it out loud hurts because it's all out of fear.

"From who??? Are you in danger or you running from love??? " I feel like she's raising her brow

"From love, maybe. I don't know..... He may not even care" I said

"Gurrrrl, ima pray for your slow ass. Come back start your new job and just wait for God to decide if Y'all should be. You stress my baby out and we boxing once I get my step ladder" I can tell Draya is smiling.

I laugh for the first time in weeks genuinely.

"Oh, OK. I was going to stay a few more months but I'll be back next week. Will you still be there doing your film?" I asked

"Yes, this thang gone take another month or so. So I'll be here to bother and pamper you," she replied

"Yayyyyy, see you at the house next week" I hung up

I wasn't being rude since we were little and only having the same dad we didn't see each other every day so we never say goodbye. It feels too final and we never wanted a final.

I was now at peace and enjoyed the rest of my day heading back to my spot and bathing and eating. I laid down and went to sleep with the same thing on my mind for two whole months...

Ghost

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Savage

I left shadow and Ghost spot and drove back by the film spot, but no one was there. It's like nine at night and this woman is literally stuck in my head. I can't get her out. I honestly just want to see her again, even if she does nothing but turn me down.

I pull up at home and all the lights on, like why this nigga always got the house lit at night when he alone. He was too damn grown to be afraid of the dark. His ass paying the light bill. I walk in and this dude got snacks everywhere, and he watching that damn marathon with that chick Rasheeda, hell she the only one I know cuz she fine to me. But nothing compared to the woman I saw today.

Shaking my head I slap him and set his food on the table and begone to walk upstairs with him bitching about me slapping him

"You pussy mutha, Awwww you brought my food back. I love you so much bro! " he screams at me.

"Yeah, yeah. " I said back knowing he can't hear me.

I stripped out my clothes and looked in the mirror as I brush my teeth. Then I step in the shower and about 30 to 45 minutes after I felt my body relax, I got in bed naked and went to sleep seeing that beautiful face.

Me and Ghost gotta find our girls ############################

Please remember to
VOTE, SHARE &
COMMENT 💖✌ & more 💖💋😏

Copyright © 2017 |hello_gurl34| Anita-Joy Caldwell | Co-Author
SimplyBree318 | Breeanna Anderson-Clayton

Written_Voices34
EYES OPEN |

Sequel to BEYOND EYESIGHT

All RIGHTS RESERVED.
No parts of this story may not be reproduced in any way shape or form by any means, electrical or mechanical without written permission from the author's.