Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing Part One

Six: Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing, Part One

"Is this the man I have become?" Wolfe silently asks himself as he watches the girl's head bob up and down in front of him.

This is probably his new low -- getting a blow job in a dark alley from a woman whose name he doesn't even remember. He doesn't recall asking her or that she even said it.

It's the hair.

He has chosen her because she has the same hair colour as Red's, the one woman he really wants to be with in that moment... in a more appropriate location, of course. He would not dare bring her to anything so dark and seedy. He couldn't resist the temptation the girl offered especially after seeing Red in the restaurant, all sexy and sultry.

Hidden behind a wall of glass in the private room, he's watched her walk through the place, head up high, hips sashaying in that tight-fitting dress that showed off her curves and her sexy tattoos. He almost got up to punch every man that looks her way. He has certainly lost it.

"You can stop now." He places a hand over the girl's head. When she glances up, Wolfe realizes his mistake. This woman, no matter how pretty she is, doesn't even come close to how beautiful Red is. Her eyes aren't even the same verdant green.

"You want me to stop?" She asks after letting go of Wolfe, her knees still on the dirty pavement. "Did I not do it right?" There is true concern on her face.

Wolfe closes his eyes as he pinches the bridge of his nose. His other hand continues to caress the girl's thick red hair. "No, not at all. It's just..." He straightens up, tucking himself back into his pants then zipping.

"Do you want to fuck instead?" She stands abruptly, turns, and proceeds to pull up her short skirt, revealing a sparse piece of lace over her buttocks.

"No, please." Wolfe admonishes her. He smoothens down her skirt over her thighs. "I should get going. Thank you... what's your name again?"

The woman, now shy and unsure, certainly looks younger than he thinks she is. He silently hopes she isn't underage.

"Candy." She says quietly, pulling her hair over her shoulder. Wolfe detects hesitance, fear and desperation in her voice.

"You're not a minor, are you?" Wolfe has to be sure.

The girl snorts at him. "No. Is that the problem? You think I'm jailbait?"

Wolfe grins at her. "No, not all." He pulls out a few crisps from his money clip and hands it to Candy. "This is for your... trouble. You should go back to work."

Candy does not hesitate to take the money from him, folds it together then stuffs the bills in her bra. "Thanks. Do you want my number just in case you change your mind? Or you can just call the restaurant and ask for me."

Wolfe smiles as he shakes his head. "I'll keep that in mind. I'll see you another time." He turns away from her, walking slowly towards the lit street, back to his car where Tiger has been waiting.

"That was fast." Tiger kids.

"Nah. Nothing happened." Wolfe rests into the soft leather seat. "What the fuck is happening to me, Tiger? Am I losing it?"

Tiger cannot bring himself to look his friend straight in the eyes. "Is it just the woman you're worried about or something else altogehter?"

Wolfe brings his hands over his face as he leans his head back against the seat. "I don't even fucking know anymore. Maybe I should forget about her and leave for Crete earlier."

"Well, I see Micheline. She looks like she might have good news for you."

The car door beside Wolfe opens. Micah steps inside the warm car. She doesn't look happy. In fact, she looks more serious than he has ever seen her. Tiger and Wolfe both stare at her, waiting.