Spamano [Zubicu_swordflash]

It was the year 500 that Antonio, a great hunter, met a younger hunter named Lovino. The young boy came from the eastern region. Antonio was quite curious as to why the boy was here, but after having being thrown rocks at the first time he asked, he decided not to ask again.

"Lovi~! Come here! I caught a deer!" Antonio called out happily. Recently Lovino had decided to live with Antonio to hide from his parents, who he claimed, were suffocating him with work. Antonio always laughed at this. 

Lovino began to run down the hill and reached Antonio in a matter of seconds. "What?!" he said out of breath. "A deer?!" he added. And there, in front of them, was a dead deer. Its hooves were tied together by a piece of rope. Lovino looked up at his caretaker who just smiled down at him in response.

"Let's have a feast, Lovi!!" Antonio said happily, lifting the supposedly heavy deer with one hand like it was a feather. Though Lovino would never admit it, he always admired how strong Antonio was. Compared to his thin, teenager body, Antonio was like a god.

The two walked back to their house and Antonio began to prepare the deer. "How do you want me to cook this Lovi? I'll prepare it anyway you want. After all, it is your special day." Antonio said. Lovino stared at his for a moment, confused.

"Special day?" he asked before the thought hit him. He eyes went wide and he jumped on Antonio happily. "It's my birthday!!" he said happily. The two hugged for a moment, both of hem relaxing to the feeling of warmth.

However, after a while, Lovino realized what was going on and he pulled away, a dark blush tainting his cheeks. "Um... steak please..." he said bashfully. Antonio smiled at him for a moment before kissing the younger boy's red cheek.

"Alright. Go take a bath while you wait." Antonio suggested before going into the kitchen where he had left the deer. Not wanting to stay in the house any longer, Lovino grabbed a change of clothes and a lantern and headed out to the near by river. 

Lovino rid himself of his clothes and entered the cool water. It was getting dark by now, and Lovino thanked the fact that he brought a lantern with him. He began to bathe in the river, but it wasn't long until he felt like he was being watched. 

The young teen got out of the water, quickly put on the change of clothes and began to run back to the house, lantern and his old clothes in his arms. He reached the house just before the sun had set. Antonio was now plating the food he had made and welcomed Lovino.

The two ate the food in a comfortable silence. After a while though, Lovino began to talk and they had a short conversation before another moment of silence reigned over them. Lovino wanted to tell Antonio that he felt like he was being watched while he bathed, but decided against it. 

After dinner, the two got ready for bed and fell asleep next to each other.

OoOo

"Antonio!!! Antonio!!" Lovino yelled before being gagged by his father. In the middle of the night, Lovino's parents slipped in to the cottage the two boys resided in and grabbed the younger of the two for punishment.

"You dare leave your family like this to sleep with some... faggot?!" His mother yelled before slapping the boy straight across the face. Lovino's father threw him down to the ground, hands and feet bound by long pieces of thick rope, and a dirty cloth muffling all his screams.

"You deserve to be punished!" His father said beginning to beat the young child. Tears slipped from Lovino's eyes as he let out muffles cries. Antonio's ears perked at the sounds and his eyes fluttered open. When he noticed that his companion wasn't next to him he sat up sleepily.

"Lovino...?" he called out sleepily but no response came. When Antonio's sense finally returned, he began to hear muffled cries and angry yelling from outside. He hurried over to the window, and his heart sank. There, he found his young underling, tied down and gagged, being beaten by whom Antonio guessed were his parents. 

"Lovino!!" He cried out as he immediately started to run towards the three shadows in the night. Antonio tried to fight against Lovino's parents but was also thrown down by the boy's father unto the ground. The villagers near by heard the noises and began to come towards the commotion the four people were making.

Lovino's parents ran off in fear of being evicted, while Antonio ran over to Lovino. The younger boy's breathing was ragged and it was obvious that he was having troubles breathing. But though the hardship he was facing, Lovino began to talk. "An...Antonio..." He muttered quietly once the man took off the dirty cloth that had silenced the boy earlier.

"Antonio... I'm... Glad I could... See you... One last time.." He said quietly, a small smile on his lips. Antonio's hands trembled as he held unto Lovino sadly. 

"N-no... This... Isn't the last time..." Antonio said as people began to gather around them in a safe distance. "Lovino... You're not yet going to die..!! You're going to live!! We're going to be with each other, we're gonna have a family, and we'll adopt some kids." Antonio said, tears slipping down his cheeks.

The older man was about to continue, but Lovino weakly raised his hand and placed it on Antonio's lips. He shook his head sadly, his eyes almost closing. "I love you... And... You're right..." he took a deep breath, feeling it hard to breath. "We will see each other... But not... in this life time..." Lovino continued.

Antonio took his hand and cried into it as the younger boy continued. "Wait for me..." Lovino ended before he completely lost the power to speak, and his eyes closed weakly. Silence reigned over the two, and the villagers stared at Antonio and Lovino sadly.

Antonio opened his eyes and looked down at the now peacefully sleeping boy in his arms. "Lovino...?" he called out but no response came. "Lovino...! No!! Please!! Don't leave me!" Antonio cried but still, no sound came from the boy. 

Lovino's breathing had stopped and his heart was no longer beating. His cheeks were pale unlike before, and his skin was cold. Wait for me... was what Lovino said. Antonio gripped Lovino's hand lovingly before whispering to the boy in the same loving tone he used to use when Lovino was crying. "I'll wait for you... I wont stop waiting for you..."

OoOo

To be continued. 

//A/N: Hey guys~! Okay, so um, it's been a while since I posted anything and I got a request to do Spamano which you guys know (if you guys follow me and read my other stories on my account) as one of my strong points. It's not necessarily my OTP, but I can relate extremely well to Romano so I love writing Spamano.

So, as an apology for not writing fanfics for a while now, I'm making this a multi-chapter one like my PruCan story. I have a plot set out and I'm still taking one more pairing request for this thing. The current requests I am doing is This one, a Germancest one (Which I also have a plot for already) and the first yaoi request I get in the comments bellow. You can either comment here of in the previous chapter on which I explained what's going on in my life so far... I think. :P

But yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed my stories so far and I'll see you guys next time. :)