PruCan [ AneAmerica :))) ]

"Matthew! I want you to meet someone!" Mother called out from the first floor. I quickly ran down from my room. It was pretty far from the staircase though. It was the very last room at the end of the hallway, located in the third floor or our large mansion, that I never really understood why we had.

"Coming mother!" I yelled back in  the second floor. I finally reached the first and was met with a tall young man with white hair and piercing red eyes. One thing went through my mind at that moment. "Your.. Beautiful.."

"What was that dear?" My mother asked snapping me out of my daze.

"Ah.. nothing mother..." I replied looking away. He smirked at this. What a beautiful smirk...

My mother then resumed talking. "Alright then. Matthew, this is Gilbert. He will be serving us from now on." She said. So this guy is... our butler? It was as if he heard my thoughts, cause he bowed down to me, his hand on his chest.

"I will be your butler from now on..." He said. "Lord Matthew." He looked up at me with his red eyes. 

My mother had started talking again but I couldn't hear a word she said. I was completely captivated by his eyes. His.. beautiful... red, ruby eyes...

*~*~*

"Mien Lord... It is time for you to wake up." I heard a voice say as light began to fill in my once dark vision. My eyes fluttered open and began to adjust to the light. I watched in awe as he gracefully pulled the silk curtain back. 

I sat up and noticed a silver cart beside my bed. On the cart was a plate of what looked like a chocolate cake. Along side the cake slice was a tea pot and a tea cup. He then walked over to me with a smile.

"Today we have Earl Grey Tea, and Devil's Food Cake for breakfast." he announced as he handed me the tea cup. I could feel my face heat up when our fingers brushed together when I reached for the cup. I took a sip, and to my surprise, it was sweet. Usually, when I had our cook make me tea... well... it tasted as if he had added salt instead of sugar.

I placed the cup back unto the wheel tray and he began dressing me for school. 

*~*~*

"No way man. You have a butler now!?!" 

"Yeah...! It came to me as quite a shock... My mom didn't tell me..." I replied to my classmate, Alfred. His eye grew wider making me worry that his eyes might suddenly pop out of the sockets. 

"Dude!! That's just AWESOME!!! First: you have a wealthy family, second: you have a HUGE mansion, and now you have a butler!?!"

I was kind of overwhelmed by that fact. I knew a lot of people struggling to live. In fact, Alfred wasn't that wealthy either. I met him when we were small. My mother was visiting a client and left me at the park to play. 

He saved me that day. A man was about to take me away when he and a bunch of other children ganged up on the man. After that day, my families have been helping him get his education. Even if he was a year older than me, we ended up in the same year level.

"Why don't you and the others come by tomorrow?" I suggested with a smile. 

"R-really!?! Who should I bring!?" He ask with excitement. He then began listing names and I just agreed to all of them. 

Class started shortly afterwards.

*~*~*

Alfred came with Kiku and Arthur. The long list of names he presented to me must have denied. "Hey guys! I want you to meet Gilbert!" On cue, the young man bowed.

"I shall be your server for to--"

"A BUTLER!!!"

"Alfred! You are not in your house! Show some respect!"

"Arthur-san, Arfred-san! Prease do not fight!"

"Pfft. You guys are so boring sometimes! I mean, come one! It a BUTLER!"

"Alfred, its rude to point!"

"I'm not pointing!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!" 

"Yes you are!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

'NO!'

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!!"

"YES!!!"

I let out an inaudible sigh. It was typical of them to fight. Whether they were in class, at the cafeteria, in a bus or at my house. A cough was heard and they both stopped. "Shall I lead you all to Lord Matthew's room?"

"Gilbert... can we stay at the game room?" I asked with a smile. I knew Alfred loved games. 

"Yes, Mien Lord." He said and everyone followed him in silence. 

Our game room consisted of a large flat screen tv with a large couch in front of it. You'd feel like you were in a movie theatre. There were 6 controllers for the game box. Two shelves were placed on either side of it. One with movies, the other with different games for the game box. 

A small fountain greeted us at the entrance. On the other side was a large bathroom separated into two. Male and Female. Beside it was a long slide that lead to our outdoor pool. 

On the other side was 5 rows of computers, with ten each. That would count to 50 computers. Not to far there were ten massage chairs and a door that lead to the massage room. A pool table was at the center of it all. 

The four of use decided to play in a game of Black Opps. Me and Alfred were team mates and our battle was against Kiku and Arthur.

They put up quite a fight. But my father, who was part of the military, taught me and Alfred the proper way of using a shot gun. In the end, we won. "Oh yeah! Beat that Kirkland!" Alfred said before collapsing on my lap. 

A noticeable glare flashed in Gilbert's eyes, but it seemed as though I was the only one who noticed. "Hmph. Whatever." Arthur replied as he looked away with an angered face. 

After a while of more playing Arthur decided to call it a day and the three left. Gilbert ran a bath for me and prepared me for the night. "MiLord...?" he asked a he buttoned up my shirt.

"Yeah Gilbert?" I asked as I gently tugged at a lock of his white hair. He was about to say something when I asked, "Hey Gilbert.."

A short silence filled the room. But he replied, "Yes?"

"Your German, right?" I asked out of curiosity. He smiled at me then nodded. He finished buttoning my shirt and began tucking me in. "Then... I hope I say this right... Ich liebe dich..." His eyes noticeably went wide, but then softened.

"Ich liebe dich, junge Meister." he replied kissing my forehead. I smiled at him before kissing his lips. I turned over to my side to hide the blush on my face. I heard him chuckle and listened to his footsteps echo throughout my room.

"Gute nacht....  Matthew."

*~*~*

A/N: Did you guys notice that this resembles a certain anime. 

Of a Demon butler.

And his master. 

Who's soul he soled  

For revenge upon those who humiliated him.

;) Lol. I've been watching it for the past few days and I couldn't help but base this one shot out of it. X3

Kuroshitsuji. *^*