SuFin

Nightfall arrived just as Sweden opened the door. "Your house is beautiful, Mr. Sweden!" Tino said as he looked around the big house. "I'm glad to be here with you... " 

That last sentence caught the Swede. His face flushed red as he looked at the sweet smiling face of his "Wife" Tino. "This isn't your first time..." Berwald pointed out taking of his coat, hoping that would distract his partner from seeing his red face.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. "Berwald... are you okay? Your face is red...!! Do you have a fever??" Tino asked, placing a hand on the taller man's forehead. Berwald slowly pulled his hand away and made his way for the kitchen.

"Let's get ready for dinner." 

Tino stood there worried. He contemplated whether he should let his partner cook. If he was sick, that wouldn't be very good. He pushed the thought away and followed the Swed.

They were both good cooks, but Tino made sure he did most of the work. Berwald was getting somewhat annoyed with the action, but didn't try to show it. He didn't want to scare the little man away. Tonight was the night. He was going to make Tino officially his.

~*~*~*

Dinner came and the two began to prepare the table. There was only two of them, so the set up wasn't so grand. They sat down on opposite each other and began eating. Tino began talking about random things and Berwald listened.

"I heard that Andersen proposed to Lukas. That's so sweet~" he said as he smiled at the Swede.

"Is that so? If a guy proposed to you... would you accept it...?" he asked, gripping his pocket where the small box was placed. Tino stared at him for a while, a confused look on his face. But after a moment of thinking, he replied.

"No, I don't think so." Berwald's grip loosened at the reply. 

"I see..." his heart was shattered. But who wouldn't? It was a flat out rejection. 'I shouldn't have tried...' he thought as they both resumed to eat.

The next day, Tino was about to leave. But he didn't want to go with out saying good bye. He gave the Swede a hug before driving away in his car.

Upon arrival of his home, he began to unpack the things he had brought over to Berwald's house. As he was going through some of his things, he noticed a small red box with a green frame. It was small so he could have easily missed it.

He opened the box and gasped at what he found inside. It was a beautiful silver ring with small diamonds coiling around it. With shaking hands, Tino picked up the small ring and noticed something engraved in it. 

Tino Vainamainen I will make you officially mine. 

Tears began to well in Tino's eyes as he realized why the Swede had asked him that question last night. He gently put it back inside the box, closed it and began to run back to Berwald's house, not bothering to use his car.

"Berwald!!!" he screamed as he neared the front porch. At the exact moment the door opened, Tino jumped at him, causing them to both fall on the floor.

"Ti--"

The taller man was not able to continue his sentence as a pair of lips crashed unto his. Shock filled him as the smaller man pressed his soft lips unto his. He pulled back to see the Swed and smiled. "I love you too..." 

The sentence was all he needed to say for the Swed to understand what was going on. For once in a really long time, Berwald smiled. 

He finally has who he wants to share his life with.