When I get to swimming practice I get changed as quick as I jump in the swimming pool while apologizing to Cece for being late ,she's completely cool with it she's not as strict as Ali .

Alison's pov

As I only had one lesson to teach I head back home thinking about Emily. I'm nervous about going away for our first weekend together, as I don't know how it's going to go it could go great but then also go really bad. I'm just hoping for the best. When I get home i jump into the shower washing my hair and body. I get out while packing my clothes I'm a typical girl, I pack loads of shoes, make up as it gets closer to the time of meeting Emily i start to feel really nervous .

I hear a knock on the door and obviously know it's Emily ,i answer it she comes in for a couple of seconds before we set off .

"Blimey Ali how long do you think we are going away for ??"
I say jokingly

"How about forever?? I'm kidding well I had to pack of sorts of different shoes and stuff "

"Fair enough i shall get the bags into the car "

"Do you want me to help you Em? "

"No Ali it's okay I'll do it you just lock up and set the house alarm "

Emily is super caring one of the things I love about her as I get into my car Emily is pulling her window down as it's a warm day. I set off with a comfortable silence in the car .

"So how was your swimming practice did you get in trouble by Cece ? "

"Swimming practice went really good and no she doesn't tell me of like you do how was your day?"
Emily says smiling at me

"Yeah it was good I only had like one lesson to teach then I was pretty much done i missed you as soon as you left for swimming "

"Awww me too Ali so now that we've kissed I'm presuming that you like me right? "

"No it was only a kiss I like boys "
I say with a serious facial expression

"Oh okay yeah right"
Emily says with a sad face

"Em I'm joking of course I really like you I'm surprised you couldn't work it out yourself your face was so cute then you looked so worried "

"You scared me for a second then I thought I got my hopes up for nothing "

"You didn't Em trust me"
I say holding her hand in the car while I drive

Emilys pov

As we are in the car driving to cape may i can't stop looking over at Alison and how stunning she looks . she's perfect in every way I feel nervous to kiss her again. I want to so bad as we are on the highway I listen to my music through my phone Ali and I keep looking at each other i sometimes wonder what she's thinking she doesn't open up to me alot maybe that's because she might be scared to let anyone in as she's been hurt before, which is completely understandable. We arrive at cape may around 9. As we get into our cabin, i sit down on the bed while Ali is unpacking her clothes.

"Hey Ali when you've unpacked do you fancy going for a walk? "

"Yeah sure Em I would love to I'll be as quick as I can "

"No rush Ali would you like a cup of coffee before we set off ??"

"Yeah please Em thank you"

As I'm making the coffee i stand in the kitchen looking out of the window thinking go myself I can do this stay calm, when I'm putting the hot water from the kettle into the cups. I feel Alison wrapping her arms around my waist kissing my neck at the same time, I turn around kissing her lips softly looking at each other with passionately .

"Em I just want to say thah I love being here with you I wouldn't want it any other way "

"Me either Ali we are going to have the best time you know. Here you go don't forget your coffee "

"Thank you Em you're so sweet "

We sit and drink coffee on the bed while making small talk making each other laugh. We both have the same sense of humour which is good I love the way Ali laugh it's cute .

"Shall we go for our walk now then Em?"

"Yeah let's go Ali make sure you wrap up warm it can be quite cold at night "

We take a look around cape may as we are walking, I want to hold her hand but I'm so shy we comes across this lake it's a beautiful night tonight the moon is reflecting on the water we can hear the owls in the distance .

"Em do you fancy going skinny dipping? "

"No way Ali it will be cold at night why don't you try it ? "

"There's no way I'm swimming in that plus I've watched too many horror movies"
Ali giggles

"Oh i see that's why I try my best not to watch them it can freak you out "

"Em did you hear that noise in the woods ? "

"What noise Ali ? "

"Got you I'm joking. now tell me one thing you love most about me Em? " Ali says coming closer to me

"There's loads of things Ali if I had to pick one it would be you're eyes they gorgeous "

Ali and I share a passionate kiss while holding each other it last longer then expected . we both stop and smile at each other i feel like our connection is so strong. As we get back to the cabin we order some food Ali starts changing in front of me. I can't help but feel myself go hard i put a pillow on my lap while trying not to make it obvious I'm looking at her .

"Em you're staring do you want to take a picture? "

"Well....i wasn't looking directly at you to be honest "

"Em your such a liar you were so checking me out "

I don't answer back instead i just sit there blushing. The pizza arrives we both eat while watching Netflix sharing our pizzas together . I cuddle up to Ali while watching grown ups Alison wanted a horror however I advised us both not to as I think it would be a bad idea

After the movie we both get into bed this is a strange feeling for me though as usually . I don't share a bed with a girl however Alison is different obviously as we get into bed Alison immediately snuggles up to me leaning her head on my chest .

"Em you make me feel so safe and warm it's best feeling ever "

"Awww I'll always look after you and protect you Ali "

"Promise Em ? "

"I promise Ali I'll always protect you "

The night went better than I thought. I'm at my happiest in my life right now. Ali makes me feel so happy like no one else has before I'm really falling for her.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter:). Thank you for those commenting,voting, viewing