76

She is like a toxic person, who poisoned your mind until there's nothing left. When she returns into your life, she enters your soul in the greatest silence. You won't notice her presence, and, even if you do, there's nothing you can do to stop her. From that moment your body is chained down, you can't escape her. He was born to destroy, to bring pain, to torture. But because of your sin of not letting go, you will go through an unimaginable pain. You will know the insomnia, the late night crying ,and the dark thoughts, the world would seem so dark and your life doesn't seem like it is yours, and the worst part, you can't do anything about it. She ties you down in her fake reality, her lies. She doesn't give you any authorization, she dictates you mind. It is as though, she locks you in a transparent prison. Day after day you in the same place left until asphyxiation. You won't know what lies in the future, but when you do, it's already too late. You are practically swallowed in her traps, consuming you from the inside. The moment that you let go, she dress up and sugarcoats you with her words, swaying you into the darkness with her words, cleverly, sweetly, softly, so that you won't notice the monster behind the mask - those are the whispers of a demon. Guns down, she takes possession of your brain, and will lead you into a terrible life. She will do anything just to get your attention, to be your friend, by your side. She wants you to see what she sees. She will make scenes, and humiliate you in your worst state. You could say that she is crazy, but it's more than that. She is sick, and she wants you to be as sick as she is.

She is you.