chapter three || or new enemies ?

Deciding on doing my story in third person. Giving you a better description of the characters & what they're feeling so leave me your feedback 😉

_______________________

After the little encounter with a woman earlier today, David drove over to his night club. His big grand opening is this evening and he couldn't be more excited.

He walked in to check on a few things and make sure everything is squared away for tonight. He heads to his office and walk in to his best friend, Nate, that just got back in town a few weeks ago.

"Yo wassup East

"Yo wassup East." He dabbed him up taking a seat behind the desk. He took out some paperwork and handed it to him. East read over it before signing his name and sliding the paperwork back to him.

"Nothing much man." He said shaking his head laughing.

"I came across this bad ass broad in the cafe today. Ole girl gotta smart ass mouth on her." He said admiring her beauty. After him leaving the cafe with his daughter, Kairi, he couldn't blame Nevaeh for being upset and snapping on him. He was wrong, he was too busy taking care of business to notice Kairi wondering off and the least he could've done was thank the woman.

"Damn, did you get them numbers my nigga ?" Nate questioned. East shook his head lightly.

"Naw, but I have a feelin' we gonna have another encounter like today so ian stressin'. But let's get down to business my brother." East stood from his seat heading towards the door with Nate right behind him. Nate held the paperwork in his hands placing them in his book bag.

Little did East know, Nate was slowly plotting. What looked like a contract containing to his night club was a money order for East giving Nate access to all his bank accounts containing to his businesses: his restaurant in Brooklyn, night club in Detroit, and his boxing gym in Manhattan.

As East and Nate took care of business for the upcoming events, Joseph was getting deep throat by this younger woman in a parking lot of his place of business.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he tangled his hands in her hair. She starred at him intensively as she used her right hand stroking his tool. She took him outta her mouth licking her lips at the pleasure she was giving him. Seeing him vulnerable is exactly what she loved. She knew his woman wasn't taking care of business at home otherwise he wouldn't have came to her in the first place.

She smirked as he bit his bottom lip. She took him in her mouth once more and gagged at the tip hitting the back of her throat repeatedly, soon after he came in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. Licking his swollen tool afterwards than grabbing some napkins from her purse. She cleaned him up and wiped her mouth, standing to her feet.

"Hmm, you taste good daddy." She seductively said placing soft kisses on his neck. He grabbed the back of her neck playing in her hair.

"When are you gonna take care of me like you promised ? I'm tired of sneaking around and pretending like there's nothing there when obviously you want me just as bad as I want you

"When are you gonna take care of me like you promised ? I'm tired of sneaking around and pretending like there's nothing there when obviously you want me just as bad as I want you." She said sadly with her puppy dog eyes looking up at him.

"Listen you already know wassup so don't start this shit again. Once everything falls into place like it should I promise I'm all yours." He said smiling at her.

"Now be a good girl and go get daddy some lunch." He said bitting down on his bottom lip turning her around and bending her over, smacking her hard on the ass in the process.

"Ouch papa that hurts." She said walking towards her car. He opens the door for her and let her inside.  Before pulling off he places a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll see you in twenty minutes." After that she pulled outta the parking lot.

Joseph has been sneaking around for a year now. Ever since he found out that an ole friend will be arriving very soon, he set his plan into action. He walks back into his office grinning from ear to ear when he receives a phone call from an unknown number.

"It's time..."

_______________________

Wonder who it could be 🤔🤷🏾‍♀️ ?