eight

Joeys POV

Days pass, and Daniel and I become closer each hour of each day.
We've gotton used to sleeping in the same room, eating together, and me living in their home in general.
·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·
Joey POV
Daniel's mom was at work, and said she were to go shopping afterx giving me and Daniel the whole day to ourselves.
"We cant really go anywhere."
Daniel said getting my attention.
"We can watch a movie to kill time.?"
Movie.
Movies were always a big move in cheesy romance films, oh gosh.
"Yea totally, what should we watch."

We searched for a movie in his "DVD cupboard" in the table the tv was on.
They're was quite alot, meaning tons of choices.
We said "how about this one?" Or "this?" Hundreds of times before settling on one.
The notebook
Of course, out if the 500 movies we choose the one and only, iconic romance movie.
Watching a romance movie while the parent is away sounds like a cheesy romance movie to me.
" I havn't seen this movie in ages!"
"Same.."
He must of took "same" as a " yea lets watch it" because he took it out and put it in the DVD player.
"I'll make some popcorn while we wait for the trailers to end"
He walked to the kitchen and took out one of those Popcorn bags, and set in in the microwave.
I watched him walk tword the kitchen while I grabbed a box of tissues and sat on the couch.
"What you need those for?"
I smiled and said, "this movie is so sad, shut up." In a joking way.
He smiled and shook his head is a "I guess you're right" motion.
(Ending of the movie will be said! Spoiler alert!)
The microwave made a ding indicating the popcorn was finished.
He poured the freshly popped popcorn into a bowl and walked tword the couch next to me.
"You're right, it is pretty sad."
He said while the last trailer played.
"Mmhm"
I replied in a sassy, yet obviously a jokingly way.
He smiled and looked tword the TV as the movie began to play.

We're half way through the movie until we get to the part where they're in the rain. My heart beated faster knowing they're about to have a make out session.
Yay..

Daniels POV
They're in the rain, looking at eachother. Oh god, they're gonna kiss arent they?
What am I worried about?
Its obvious that they're gonna kiss, its a goddamn classis Romance movie.
They leaned in and the couple on the screen's lips collided.
I looked at him through the corner of my eye, and saw him give an awkward blush, and a smile, not knowing I was watching him.
I giggled a bit, then he glanced over, our eyes colliding.
God I love when this happens.
He smiled and puckered up his lips joking, imitating the two on the TV.
I blushed and got butterflys in my stomach, whole he smiled and looked back at the screen.
By then they were done, and they were holding hands walking away.
We looked at eachother, laughed, and very few tissues were used until the end. I knew I would be using a few considering I could cry at the smallest thing.
(Spoiler)
The women was laying in the hospital, with the man she loved dearly.
We both grabbed a tissues, hands touching gently, and both exchanged a blush. This is the second time his beautiful delicate hand touched mine, and its all I needed.
The couple died together, laying in the hospital bed. They were together for their whole life, and grew old together, which was the only thing I could wish for in a relationship.
We rubbed our eyes with the tissues, looking at eachother.
"Its the ultimate dream huh?"
I said, us looking eachotherx in the eyes.
'Being with someone till the end? "

"Yea. Just gotta find the right person."
He looked at me. I looked at him.
He moved his head, near mine doing the same.
He puckered his lips, and so did I.
We leaned in and our lips collided.
We were kissing, and I never wanted this to end.it was perfect. All I needed. My first kiss, used on the right person. The magical moment lasted three wonderful seconds, which I wanted to be switched with three magical years.
He pulled away, and we looked at eachother. We smiled and I could tell he wanted nothing more than to stay on this couch, sitting here with me, a romance movie playing, and always ended with a kiss.
And so did I.
"I.. I" he muttered, and it was so darn adorable.
"I know" I said, he smiled and so did I.
We again looked at eachother, looking into his pair of eyes.
"I." Joey said, breaking the eye contact we once held. "I like you."
I blushed and giggled " I would hope so, considering we live together."
I knew what he meant, I was in just pure shock.
"No." He said, regaining our eye contact. "I Like.. Like you."
"I like you to, Joey."
His face lit up and leaned into a new, second kiss.