twenty five

daniel's pov.

I sigh as I open the door to my messy, cheap apartment. ( that I can barely afford I might add)
I practically rip my name tag of of my Walmart employee shirt. My head still hurts from having to deal with multiple complaints from people.

Children crying, mom's yelling, crashing sounds of young children knocking items and groceries of shelves - Damn Walmart is really starting to sound like hell right now.
I rub my head, smiling at the occasional things customers would ask throughout the day.
Women asking for my number, having to tell them i'm extremely gay. The smile ends as I realize its only Wednesday meaning two days until my two day break from hell. Walmart hell at least.

---

I throw my last pair of black boxers, which I honestly don't remember owning into the white casket. The box being full of dirty laundry, considering I never bother doing them.
I grab a handful of quarters from the jar I keep by my door, and walked out the door. I slowly walk down the stairs, careful not to fall as I cannot see anything due to the basket.
I walk into the laundry room, it surprisingly being empty. Which is great so I can listen to Troye Sivan in peace. Troye Sivan, Why is that so nostalgic to say?

I throw my large load of laundry into the big white machine, putting multiple quarters in, knowing this would take a while. I put my almost empty bottle of Tide, as I close the small circler door, Listening to the sounds the machine was making.

the black boxers he doesn't remember owning are Joeys if you didn't catch that