Special 3: The Defeat

"A-Akari!!!! What are you doing!?! That was our best bet to beat him!!!" You shouted in despair, as all of your best attack have failed.

"Don't you get it? She was never your side the moment she entered the mansion. Hmmm.. Indeed. This girl, she has the Ancient Bloodline. She is not yet awakened I suppose." The demon Hyuuga said.

"What do you mean? You mean, she has one of the three legendary bloodline?" Luka questioned.

"What? What do you mean Luka?"

"I will explain later, so just listen up." Luka said

"Yes, she does indeed have the legendary bloodline! She will make the perfect pawn, a perfect tool for mass destruction!" Hyuuga said, as he laughed madly.

"What will we do now?" Ren looked at (Y/N).

"Let's retreat for now."

"Going back so soon? I am not letting you go!!" Hyuuga shouted, and leaped towards (Y/N).

""(Y/N)"" Both Luka and Ren shouted at the same time.

You grinned slightly, and nodded at the both of them, in a split second, you dive under Hyuuga, barely dodging his attack. You grabbed your sword, and was prepared to launch an attack under his chest, wanting to slice him half. Unfortunately, fatigue wash over you and you just rolled by him. 

*pant, pant*

(I must not give up here. Drive on, else we will all die here. Even if it eats my flesh and drink my blood, I must continue.)

After calming your mind down, you decided the best course of action available. Fight on and die alone, or all three dies together.

(I will, FIGHT ON!!)

[Do you, desire power? Power to make you strong enough to level down your enemy? Or even to protect your loved ones?]

(I desire power. But, I will earn it myself! I will never rely on others to gain power!)

[You are worthy of my power. I shall assist you. And, I am part of you. So, call out my name and you will gain immeasurable power!]

Without knowing how you knew the name of the voice, you shouted, "One who lays deep within the dark abyss, the one who is the guardian of souls, bringer of never ending darkness, heed my call. Come forth and mow down the enemy in my way! Its name, Nyx!"

The dark sky have just turned even darker, and a fearful presence is felt, somewhere. The pressure prevented everyone from moving, and it felt as if their body was being ripped.

Luka and Ren could feel where the presence originate from, and the origin of the source was...

""(Y/N)?!?""

Once a clear azure blue eye has now turned into pure black eyes, staring into it feels as if you are staring into the abyss. The ground which was full of life form, such as grass, plants and others withered away and turned into dust. With every step you take, there is spider web like cracks formed on the ground. The silky soft hair turned into silver red coloured hair, totally different from your usual hair.

"Hyuuga, you have injured my loved ones, I hope you are prepared to pay the price. The price shall be your death!!!" You declared.

"Firstly, I will take back Akari." You said, and you accelerated to the point where you leave a after image behind. You appeared behind Akari, and you caught her by surprise. You grabbed her head, and you injected some of your life force, which have enough to neutralize Hyuuga's. You then princess carry her, ran to Luka and placed her down softly on the ground.