Chapter 3: Dead Alive

Hey everyone! Harumi here! Well, let's recall. Previously, you remembered about your past that you have sealed away. How you went crazy over the kidnappers and how you massacred them all? Well, if you have not read this from start, like from introduction, I would suggest you to do so. I would like to also thank you for your support so far, and we have reached our first milestone :100 views! Anyways, my friend suggested that we actually revive Ren, your dead childhood friend. I am planning for her to come back some time later, so ya. Enough of my blabbering and let's start reading!

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!??!!?"

The whole class was shocked beyond belief, since Luka said it out loud and the whole class heard it.

You were stared with murderous intent from all the male classmates, and the girls stared at you and turn to look at another girl, and started gossiping about you. They are all green with jealousy. You are unable to focus on the lesson today as all of them are staring at you.

"Just one day of absence and I lose out on information. Job well done, myself. " you thought to yourself.

The day past by in a flash, you when you are aware of it, it is already nighttime. Luka did not ask for your blood in school, which you find it weird. She needed blood for lunch but she did not ask from you. You thought that it is possible to be at the rooftop, where no one will see, which is nice. But she still did not. You decided to ask her.

"My lady, why did you not ask for my blood in school? Also, is there extermination activity tonight?" You enquired her.

"Well... It... It is embarrassing and I do not want people to find out who I actually am. And of course, there will be extermination activity tonight as well. If not, it would be like last night, a huge crowd of monster." She replied with her carefree attitude.

"I see.. But the rooftop is a good place, since no one will see us there or anything. Can I follow you out tonight as well? I would like to familiarize myself with my ability." You continued asking.

"Rooftop huh... I will take that into consideration. And of course you have to follow me out. And it is a must. I will leave half of them to you." She answered with no sign of irritation.

The both of you went back home, and you saw the sword she has. That reminded you of the boney sword she used.

"Luka, why is the sword you use, is it made of bones? Because it looks like one." You shot out the question bluntly. Then you remembered she mentioned that she don't want people to know about what is in the sword.

"Well.. It is kind of hard to say. Partially is because... It contain my past. And secondly, it is made from bones indeed. But it have been coated with a layer of steel to strengthen it so that it would not break when slicing." Her face darkened a little when you mentioned about her past.

"Your past...? What kind of past? I am curious.. Do you mind telling me?" You pressed on and continued asking Luka.

"Well... I suppose I can tell you after we exterminate the monsters." She told you softly.

Like last night, you went to the cemetery, and you realize that there is just as much monster as last night.

"I will be counting on you!" Luka told you, while tapping on your shoulder.

"Isn't this as much as last night? And of course you can count on me." You responded.

"Now that you mention it, it does seem a little off. There should not be that much monster normally. Especially when we exterminated them last night." She started to question her surrounding.