Chapter 5: The Calmness before the Storm

Hey everyone! Harumi here. If you recall the last chapter, how insanely overpowered Luka is? Well, I hope that did not make you cry when Ophelia died. Well... Now this chapter, is a prologue I guess. For something big. Well... Now just relax and read on!

"Hey everyone! I am Yamikaze Ren. Nice to meet you." Ren briefly introduced herself.

"Oh hey (y/n)! Fancy meeting you here." Ren smiled and greeted me.

For the whole lesson,(lessons before lunch) you are bombarded with looks of unrestrained jealousy, envy hatred and resentment. So much for just knowing two great beauty.

"REN!! What are you doing!!! Transferring to my class?!?" You questioned her angrily during lunch time.

"Heh.. I also have my right to do what I want isn't it. Even as an vampire." She looked at you, with fangs coming out of her mouth.

You looked down, and you realize she was drinking blood pack.

"Eww. This blood is too stale.." She complained as she drank the blood.

From a distance, Luka's thirst was growing, as she looked at Ren drinking blood.

"(y/n)! Follow me up to the rooftop." She told you as she dragged you along to the rooftop.

You were wondering what's going on, when you saw her two slim, long fangs showing. You nodded and followed her up to the rooftop.

Your classmate was staring at you, gossiping about what is going on, as the rooftop is a popular place for confession.

When both of you reached the top, the door is locked and both of you were irritated. You use a paper clip, which is on the floor, to pick the door open.

You exposed your neck, waiting for her to bite it. Luka bit your neck, but instead of sucking it, she started licking the blood that comes out. You were both under a shade, and it was quite cooling. Then, you slowly blackout, as you lose more blood.

You woke up, and you stared at a white ceiling. You found yourself at the school's infirmary, with Luka by your side. You thought you may see Ren nearby, but apparently not. You moved slightly, and you woke Luka.

"(y/n)! You are finally awaked!" Luka exclaimed.

"Eh...? What happened..?" Still unsure of what happened, you asked Luka.

"You are sick you know... You have a fever, and you were quite weak when I drank your blood. Then, you blacked out. I carried you down here you just saying..." Luka explained.

"Now that you mentioned it... I felt drowsy and kinda... I don't know... Feverish?" You told Luka.

"I see. No wonder your blood tasted weird. It is not that sweet like before." Luka said.

"How long was I out for?" You asked, as your period after lunch is science, your favourite subject. You did not want to skip it.

"You were out for the whole day." She replied.

"Is that so..."

"Yes indeed."

You stood up, and hugged Luka. Luka was shocked by your action but understand what it meant.

"After watching your past last night, I wanted to do this, but, I did not get a chance to." You told her.

"Hey (y/n)! Oh my... Did we interrupt something?" Your classmates entered, saw the both of you hugging and thought that they have interrupted something.

The two of you, both you and Luka blushed.

"N-no of course.. Y-you did not interrupt anything." You replied.