Chapter 1: Mikazuki Luka

Hey everyone! Harumi here! B1ackShiro is my friend, and he has just started writing as well. Please go ahead and support him! Without further ado, let's start the story!

"She has stop bleeding. That's fast. " At this moment she woke up just to see your face close to hers.

She blushed, before turning angry. She gives you a punch in your stomach, causing you to nearly vomit blood out. (Vampire have great strength) It was a surprise you did not fly and smash against the wall.

"Ouch!! What was that for!? " you screamed at her and trying hard to remain standing.

"T-that's your fault for bringing your face so close to mine!!" She turned away from you and then she realized something.

"Why are you here? Where am I?" She asked, releasing a crimson glow from her eyes.

"Mystic Eyes I see.. Well, you fainted last night in front of me and I thought I should do something, since leaving a great beauty like you outside is dangerous. Also, you were bleeding, so I decided to help you. To answer your question, you are in my house so... it is obvious that I am here. I would like to also mention,Mystic Eye does not work on me." You said after carefully analyzing her movement.

"Oh... Wait. WHERE IS MY SWORD?!?!?! " She shouted at you and you pointed at the side of the bed.

"... You... did not look inside right...? " She ask you with a soft voice.

" Of course I did not. I mean, I do know at least not to invade people's privacy. "

"That's good then. I would rather no one knows what is inside. "

"..."

"..."

Suddenly, an awkward silence is created between the both of you. To break the silence, you asked.

"Are you hungry?" You asked, and you show your neck to her.

"... Are you sure? You want to offer blood to me? "

"I am not sure... Lemme do my breakfast before letting you drink my blood. "

"Actually, make it two. I would like to try human food once in a while."

It was a Tuesday and you chose to skip school in order to take care of her. You made Japanese style breakfast for her.

"This is quite nice, although I would like to say blood is much more nicer then this. You are a good cook for a human. " She says as she complimented your cooking.

"Thank you. That aside, do you have a place to stay? "
You asked out of curiosity

You then noticed her crestfallen face. As you were thinking what you can do, your mouth move on its own.

"... If you don't have a place to stay, why not stay at my house? Since I live alone, it wouldn't matter."

"Really? Even if I turn wild at times? "

You saw her face brighten up, and you told her.

"It is okay. Then, it is settle then. "

"... But I need a coffin. Beds are fine but sleeping in a coffin allows us vampires recover energy and let us regenerate faster. "

"I see.. Then what kind of coffin do you want? "

"Since it is me who need it, I need it waterproof, able to float on water, corrosion protection built-in coffin. "

"Err... There is no such thing as corrosion protection built-in coffin, since everything have a limit. But water proof and ability to float on water is possible. I can get you that. "