3.5. you - what? (continued)

After letting it slip that you were in love with Derek, to Derek, you hadn't seen him. When he left you alone in his apartment that night, you hurried home, too embarrassed and
too angry to face him when he came back. You worried about him that whole night though, not that worrying about Derek was anything new to you. The morning after, you found out through Scott that Derek was actually okay, and alive, from whatever he and Peter were doing the night before. Thankfully. That was one less thing to worry about then.

Now, a week and a half later, all you were sulking about was Derek's unrequited love. For obvious reasons, you've been avoiding him. It's quite hard to avoid someone when they come knocking on your bedroom window at 1AM on a Friday night. You woke up startled and reluctantly tip toed out of bed. Beyond the fogged mirror was a far too familiar face. Part of you wanted to leave him out there, clinging to the side of your house like a total idiot but you couldn't help it. You slid the window up and bent down to his level.

"This is a surprise. But 1AM, Der, really?" you asked, a little annoyed to have been woken up.

You just now noticed he was panting, it looked like he must've run here.

"I-I'm sorry. I couldn't wait any longer, I haven't been able to sleep" he rambles on, "I had to come see you. Face to face. You've been ignoring me, I can't stand it. I know the other say I-I didn't react the best. I was half in shock and half occupied with other things. I'm sorry, I really am. And for the record I'm in love with you too, idiot."

You were paralyzed, you looked at him with this blank look on your face. Oh god, you're dreaming, you thought to yourself.

"Say something" Derek interrupted your thoughts.

"I-" before you could get a single word out, Derek fell from your window and to the ground a good 50 feet below. A normal person would've broken a few bones with that fall. Good thing he wasn't a normal person. Besides the thump, he barely made a sound. Instinctively, you covered your mouth and peeked your head out of the window and down at him.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" you asked frantically, though whispering so you didn't wake the rest of the house.

Within seconds Derek was back on his feet, brushing himself off and climbing up the side of your house again. Once up to your window again, he pulled himself inside. It worried you at first, you were nervous and scared that at any second your parents would come in and see - well, a grown man. In your room. In the middle of the night. It sounded creepier than it actually was. At least you knew him.

"You have to be quiet, okay?" you warned, "if anyone catches you in here. I'm dead."

Derek put his hand on your left arm. You fell silent.

"I'll be quiet, and quick. I'll let you get to bed just -" he paused, clearly pondering something.

And then, he kissed you. His eyes glew. His werewolf eyes. Your chest pounded and your cheeks turned a bright red. It was over way too soon for your liking.

"I'm sorry I just really wanted to do that" Derek whispered, "you get back to bed. I'm sorry I woke you. Goodnight [y/n]"

You wiped your lips with the back of your hand.

"Okay" you said softly, that was all you could think up at the moment.

"Okay" the man replied before slipping back out your window and disappearing down the dark, foggy road.

Continuation of the previous imagine, as requested by a few! This is so short but I had writer's block and there wasn't more that I wanted to happen. Either way, I hope everyone enjoyed. I'll try to update more often, as long as it's requested/as long as I know people enjoy these and I'm not wasting my time. Any specific requests? Stuff you wanna see? Characters (teen wolf only) you want to see come into play? Maybe a love triangle? Let me know!