" are you serious mom"

"yes" she spoke

"wow okay, now I know where you stand" I said I little ticked off

  i count say I wasn't angry and I was ready to leave but that wouldn't solve anything

  i count say I wasn't angry and I was ready to leave but that wouldn't solve anything. while I was thinking she spoke again.

"you said that you can't see or understand my point of view and I get that so i will tell you.
you know why I would wish them all the happiness in the world because from what you told me they have been going behind your back for a year, so as your mother the first thing I thought was they were having sex with each other for a year they must be in love.who am I tell trisha that she cannot be with the person she loves. baby I knew you were hurt I did
what she did was devastating and as your mother it pained me to see you so broken, especially when you found out you were pregnant. I just wanted to curl-up beside you and tell you everything's going to be OK.
but I couldn't because I have two daughters who need me and I had to be there for both of you and the best way I could do that is by not picking sides because I knew nothing of what you guys were going through. both are two completely different people and I have never put either of you above each-other and I was not gonna start now.
I was there for you, I helped and I love you but I am not going to abandon any one of my daughters. yes what your sister did was terrible but she looked so happy when she was gonna marry him that i could not take that away no matter how wrong.
she knew what she did. jessie knew what they did and  you knew what they did.
That's one of the reasons why I was so happy when your dad called her and told her off. natalia don't you think for one second that when you told  me what they did I wasn't pissed.
the first thing I want to do was ring her neck and destroy Jessie balls. as time went by I didn't know if everything's gonna be OK but you are a strong, smart, funny, charismatic and beautiful woman and I knew that you would pick yourself up".

after my mom finished taking I was already bawling my eyes out and she was crying as well.

" I'm so sorry mom I've been such a bad daughter, I never knew anything about how you were feeling . I am so so sorry mom and I love you so much" i was crying like a baby now

my mom just laughed
" it's alright hun I'm glad we had this talk. it was long over due.

This feels like the way it use to be

This feels like the way it use to be. my mom and I were really close and I am so happy we could get to this point again.

" nat I think that you know that you have someone to speak too. my mom said

I was quiet for a while but she was right and I did know who I had speak too next.

" I know mom but not today okay" I said Raising my head up as she brushed my hair down.

" you take your time hun i will always be here for you"

*****************************
okay and that s that. this chapter is probably my longest. I hope you enjoyed. if you have any comments about the conversation that went down and their different point of views then let me know.

thanks again for reading you guys and gals are lovely😙✌🏽

P.S. loosely edited

vote.comment.or don't it's your choice💛