2

I was awoken by a very annoying beeping sound. My alarm. I growled, and slammed it off as hard as I could. As much as I wanted to go back to sleep, I couldn't. I had to be at school earlier than normal so I could show the new guy around school. I really didn't want to, but I had to. Quickly, I jumped out of my bed, and went to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I went for the casual but cute look, thinking I would try to appear decent. 

After I was done picking out my clothes, I headed to the bathroom to take a much needed shower

After I was done picking out my clothes, I headed to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. I took a ten minute one, because I still had to do my hair and makeup. Fastly,I turned off the water and started to dry myself off, and got dressed. 

Quickly, I blow dried my hair, and started on my makeup. I decided on a casual cat eye with some tan-ish eye shadow. This took about 30 minutes to perfect, and to actually be proud of myself. Which was really hard to do. I quickly brushed my teeth, and put my hair up in a bun, securing it with a few bobby pins in the back where my hair just wouldn't cooperate with me.

I gathered up my backpack and phone, and grabbed a bottle of water to drink on the way. Before I knew it, I was out the door fast walking to school. I had to walk all the way there. Neither one of my parents decided to get up and take me to school because i'm a waste of space and time. I don't know what I ever did to piss them off. Oh yeah, exist.

I reach my school at 5:42 a.m, about an hour and a half before school actually starts. It is just starting to get light out. I have no clue why I had to show him this early, like couldn't I just show him during passing time? But whatever, i'm here now. Might as well make the best of it.

I started closing in on the front entrance when I see someone standing against the door, looking at the ground. I'm pretty sure that's him. Slowly, I approach him, my hands shaking.

"Hey, are you here for the tour?" I sweetly asked, my hands clutching my phone nervously. He looked up, his chocolate brown eyes meeting mine.

"Yeah." He smiled warmingly.

"I'm Amelia." I held out my hand.

"Brendon." We both shook hands, and started to go in.

He opened the door and let me go in first. I smiled. "Thank you." 

"So, this is the office, as you probably know."  I laughed nervously.

I continued giving him a tour of the school. Like where the gym, bathrooms, and library were. He would occasionally laugh, or just smile and nod. I could tell he was nervous like I was.

"So, what classes do you have?" I asked looking at him.

He told me his whole schedule. The two classes that specifically stood out to me were Choir and English. We had them together. I smirked.

"We have English and Choir together!" 

"Cool!" He exclaimed.

I continued to show him all of his classes, and eventually there wasn't anymore to show him.