Winners!

Finally, we are ready to announce our winners! 📢 If you didn't win this time, feel free to enter the Monthly Awards, our other contest book. Remember that just because you didn't win doesn't mean you aren't a wonderful writer and we encourage you to enter again next year. Special thanks to our wonderful judges! 

We have gone through and compiled each of our judge's opinions and present to you the results. Your prizes will be delivered as soon as possible, do not rush us.

If you are a winner or an honorable mention, message us to confirm. Only then will you recieve your prizes. Honorable mentions will receive a sticker and a shoutout. Without further ado...

 Without further ado

TEEN FICTION

First Place: "Sisters By Choice" by TheMockingjay2544 (wonderfully descriptive and heartwarming)

Second Place: "Vigilante and the Prince" by KaPowQueen (badass characters and a smooth plot)

Third Place: "The Bonding Pact" by almeralawson (admirable diversity and witty dialogue)

Honorable Mentions:
+ "Cici and the Five Steps to Getting Over an Obsession" by minute_moon (a thoroughly fun read)
+ "Stuck Like Glue" by Rhittee (wonderful characters)

Honorable Mentions:+ "Cici and the Five Steps to Getting Over an Obsession" by minute_moon (a thoroughly fun read)+ "Stuck Like Glue" by Rhittee (wonderful characters)

FANFICTION

First Place: "Into the Wizarding World"  by cottonicecandy (beautifully written and a wonderful plot)