Judges!

THE JUDGING PROCESS - HOW IT WORKS

(If you are listed as a judge, please read this to understand how we will be communicating). Judges will read the stories in their categories. They will begin reading soon, but you may still enter a story until July 1st. They may offer constructive criticism and feedback as they read your stories to help you prepare. However I will ask all judges to please refrain from voting on any of the entries until after the competition is finished.

After you have read all of the entries in a category, they'll message this account with their top three choices and why! Then I will compare all of the other judge's decisions, and we'll pick our winners!

If you have any further questions on how this works, message us.

Read on to meet your judges and learn what they'll be looking for!

MEET YOUR JUDGES

1. TheDreamChronicles

Age: 17

Categories to Judge: Fantasy, Were/Vamp, Teen Fiction, and Paranormal

"Hello! I'm TheDreamChronicles. Wattpad to me is a wonderful place for future authors to come together and share their work, giving comments and support to those who really want their stories to be heard. That's why I'm on Wattpad: to give support to other authors and to let people read the stories I really want to be told.

When I'm judging entries, I'm going to be going off of three things:

A.) Plot. Is it compelling and hard to put down? Is it enjoyable?

B.) Characters. Characters are great for stories. Without them, no one would be able to dive into the plot. Are your characters relatable and interesting?

C.) Concept. Some stories have great plots, but sometimes its just the old-same old. I love it when an author takes a cliche and twists it, and I also love original ideas. :)

If you have questions for me, feel free to ask. I can't wait to read and judge some wonderful stories!"

 I can't wait to read and judge some wonderful stories!"