"Calm down. If you keep acting up and blaming people who are trustworthy and honorable, then you'll have to leave." John spoke.

With that he went back into the office and Noah was about to follow him inside when his cell phone started to ring. He started panicking because he was afraid that his mom had found out that he sneaked out of the house. But he saw that it was his sister Less who was calling.

Hesitantly he picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Noah, where are you?" Less sounded concerned.

"I'm alright. Does mom know I'm not home?"

"No she's asleep. I woke up to tell you to drive me to Eme's house but you weren't home."

Her voice sounded raspy almost as if she had been crying.

"Why did you want to go to Eme's house so late.. It's almost quarter past one in the morning."

Eme was best friends with Less. They were inseparable. In fact it was Less who gave Eme the nickname "Eme" But then again Less was extremely popular and friends with almost everyone.

"Because you know.. Kyle was poisoned. I heard that the killer even left a message."

She sounded unsure of herself.

Noah gasped.

He hadn't realized that Eme was the step-sister of Kyle Tesmont. He immediately regretted asking that question.

"Uh yeah. I'm sorry for your friend. Less, are you okay? "

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You didn't leave the house, did you?"

"No."

"Did you talk to Eme?"

"I did. She sounded so upset."

"When did you call her?"

"I called her just before I called you."

"OK, now go sleep and stay safe."

"So where are you?"

"At the police station-"

Noah noticed that all the police officers started huddling around one of the police cars.

"Noah!" Larn called out.

Maybe it was another death. Noah felt sick. Wasn't the death count already high.

"Listen Less, do not leave the house at any circumstance, understand? I'll speak to you later. Love you."

Noah went ahead and joined the rest of the police officers.

"Another crime scene?"

"No, the killer left us a message." John clarified. All the officers gathered around the car where a huge message was left on the side of the car with red ink. Blood.

It said.

It all ends where it began.

That's not creepy at all.

"What does this mean?" Noah asked.

Where it began. Where it began.

John started walking briskly into the office.

"Come on. We need to take a look at all the victims."

As everyone filed inside John's office John opened the case file of all the victims.

"The message says that it's going to end where it began. Which means that the whole spree might end where it started. At the the house of the first victim."

John pulled out a two sheets of paper that contained the names and surnames of the victims which he passed around for everyone to read.

Victims.

Alex Shelton
Blake Foster
Daphne Renold
Anaya Shutter
Mark McNamara
Emereld Oliver
Dominic Clark
Albert Rose
Katherine Tudor
Will Spark

Tyler Krisp
Kyle Tesmont
James Rider
Christopher Lark
Ronald Sorm
Daniel Marn
Anthony Hal
Colton Sam
Karen Brock
Barbara Pecker
Malia Ian
Shelly Cooper
Arden Nes
Kira Yute
Allison Roth
Julia Sullivan
Sabina Mitchell
Carly Shay
Spencer Monte
Primrose Anderson

Victoria Grute
Pamela Anderson
Sheen Sherwood
Joey Freeman
Michael Williams

"The first victim was Anthony Shelton." Larn said.

"That's where we'll find the killer." Melanie added.

"Get all the officers, we're going to end this once and for all."

Noah started to get up from his chair.

"I don't think so. You're not coming with us." John said.

"Why not? I came to every other crime scene."

"I'm sorry kid. I think it's best if you stay here. A few constables are here if you need anything and you can ask them to drop you home if you want."

And with that John Rell left thinking that it was the best course of action even though it made Noah sulk.