Chapter 4 ~ Johnny

Monday Morning
I'm supposed to be hanging with the batch today, but I can't bring myself to it today, I'm just gonna stay home and watch Netflix and miss Nadia and hate Mark.

I open up Snapchat and go on our group chat, named "Da Squad 💯🖤" and see that someone added Brynn, I quickly send a message.

JohnnyO😎: can't come today soz guys
Hayden💯💯: why bro ❓
JohnnyO😎: been sick 😷
Lauren✨: lies!! You're not sick u just don't want to hang out ‼️
JohnnyO😎: whatever see u guys another time 🙄

It's not completely lies, I've not actually been properly sick, but I feel like I'm gonna. Oh well Netflix day today.

There's a knock at the door,
"What?" I groan as Lauren invites herself in and plonks herself on my bed.

"Why did you say you were sick? You're fine!" She exclaims.

"I don't know Laurs, I just can't bring myself to hang out with you guys after everything that's happened," I tell her in a sad tone.

"They're not gonna be there, we've made it clear they aren't apart of us anymore," she tells me but I just give her a look. "Oh well, I'm always here if you wanna chat baby bro"

"I'm only 7 minutes younger than you!" I scream playfully, and my mood changing quickly as we both fall into heaps of giggles. Lauren's not only my twin sister, she's one of my best friends too. I know, I know, #siblinggoals!

Later that day
I'm watching Netflix like I have been all day when I get a text from Hayden,

Hayden💯💯: Bro!!
JohnnyO😎: What man?
Hayden💯💯: FaceTime me rn!!
JohnnyO😎: okay calm down

I FaceTime Hayden and he answers almost instantly and looks hyped,
"Why are you so shocked Hayden?"

"You need to see for yourself, go look up @kenzieziegler on Instagram okay?" He says pretty quickly.

I go off the camera but stay on audio call and do what he says. I find the account and see she followed me so I follow her back...

Oh my god. Is that actually Kenzie? Kenzie as in Mackenzie Ziegler the least popular, nerdiest girl I Colorado North Side High? God, it is! She's hot. Like really hot.

"Wow. Someone had a glo up!" I tell Hayden.

"I know right!" He replies.

"Hey, you don't like her man?" I ask, he couldn't, could he?

"Nah," he says with a laugh, "someone else bro."

"Tell meeeee!" I say pleading.

"K, but you can't tell anyone," he says more seriously this time, "I kinda have a thing for your sister..."

"OMG YOU LIKE LAUREN?!" I scream. Oops I think she heard me...

Lauren comes charging through my bedroom door, honestly can she stop doing that?

"Who likes me?" She demands. Oh shit.

She see Hayden's red face on my iPad.

"Oh my god... Hayden likes me... fuck!" She's says in a fluster, I can't help laughing.

"Wait, so Lauren you like him back?" I ask still in fits of laughter.

"Maybe..." she says blushing redder than a chilli pepper, before sprinting out the room.

"Well..." I said turning back to face the screen, "she likes you, you like her, time to make ur move bro!"

"I will, but tomorrow 'cause it's getting late and I need to go man." I check the time, and it is getting late.

"Okay, peace out," I said before ending the call and falling straight back on my bed.

I slept well that night, it was the first night since the break up I hadn't had nightmares about Nadia and Mark, I had good dreams that night.

Good dreams about her.

Good dreams about Kenzie.