Jin's eyes widened largely and immediately ran over to Hoseok and Yoongi. He didn't want the brunet to harm the younger vampire. "Hoseok! Let him go!" Just as he was about to grab the back of Hoseok's shirt, he was stopped by Namjoon. "Don't stop me, Namjoon! He's going to hurt Yoongi!"

Namjoon sighed heavily, already having a feeling that Yoongi's words were going to make Hoseok snap. So, he wasn't surprised when Hoseok had attacked Yoongi. Namjoon shifted his gaze over to Jin, seeing the delicate vampire rushing over to stop Hoseok. That's when Namjoon moved. He grabbed Jin's wrist and pulled him away from Hoseok. "Leave him be, Jin. You know we can't do anything right now. Hoseok changed Yoongi, so he has every right to do what he wants." It may not seem it, but it pained Namjoon to say those words.

Jin's eyes widened largely. "What?! No! I won't allow him to hurt Yoongi!" Jin struggled against Namjoon's grasp to try getting Hoseok away from Yoongi. Jin became scared once he saw the blood that had begun to stream down the sides of Yoongi's pale neck. "Hoseok! Leave Yoongi alone!"

Yoongi was feeling a lot of pain right now. It felt like Hoseok was trying to snap his neck with how hard he was gripping onto his neck. The delicate vampire shifted his gaze to Jin, seeing how worried the elder was right now. He felt horrible to making the elder worry like this. His gaze soon shifted towards Namjoon, giving the elder a pleading look to help him. He was suddenly moved away from the wall and thrown across the room. A pained scream escaped Yoongi's lips when his back slammed hard against one of the tables in the living room. Despite having drank blood, Yoongi was still in a lot of pain considering he only drank blood once. And it was Jin's blood.

Hoseok glared towards Jin and Namjoon after he had thrown Yoongi across the room. "You two out of this! This is between Yoongi and I." By now, the brunet's eyes were completely black. There was so much rage coursing through his body that it would take a long time until he calmed down. Keeping his glare on Namjoon and Jin for a moment longer, Hoseok stepped over to Yoongi. Seeing the smaller vampire trying to get up, a wicked smirk formed on his lips. He reached down to grip onto Yoongi's mint locks tightly and pulled his head back harshly. "By the time I'm done with you, that little human won't recognized that pretty face of yours."

Yoongi tried to get up from the ground to make a run for it. He wanted to get away from Hoseok, but knew that it wasn't going to happen. A whimper escaped his lips when his hair was gripped so tightly, his head being pulled back harshly by Hoseok. His eyes widened largely at Hoseok's words. He saw him with Jimin? That sent a chilling shiver down his spine. He didn't want Hoseok to know about Jimin, not wanting the vampire to possibly hurt him or worse. Yoongi cursed underneath his breath. He hadn't been careful enough. He hadn't thought of the possibility of Hoseok following him around. And because of that, he knew he was going to get hurt for it even more.

---

By the time Hoseok had calmed down, Yoongi was whimpering and crying in pain. The elder had not held back. He had beaten Yoongi mercilessly. Not only with his fists, but with objects as well. What made it worse was that Jin and Namjoon had witness the entire thing. It pained Yoongi so much to hear Jin's cries while Hoseok harmed him. Yoongi even heard Namjoon's growls and yells for Hoseok to stop. However, Hoseok didn't stop. If anything, he became rougher when hurting Yoongi.

Hoseok glared down at Yoongi as the vampire cried and whimpered on the floor. Now that his anger had dissipated, he was very tired. He had used up quite of bit of energy when punishing Yoongi. Looking around the living room, he now noticed just how destroyed it was. He had tossed and thrown Yoongi quite a bit. Hoseok looked down at Yoongi once more before turning on his heels to walk away. "I'm all done. Go to attend to the little prince." He said mockingly to Jin. He laughed at little as he watched the elder rush over to the hurt Yoongi. Hoseok then looked towards Namjoon to see the glare in his eyes. "What? The little shit had it coming."

Namjoon clenched his hands into fists as he glared at Hoseok. "In my study. Right now." His tone was dripping with malice and venom. He was pleased when Hoseok obeyed and walked down the hallway towards the study. Namjoon turned his gaze to look at Jin and Yoongi, a pain expression replacing his glare when he saw Jin crying as checked how bad were Yoongi's injuries. Not being able to see more of this, Namjoon turned to follow Hoseok into his study.

Jin ignored the tears that were streaming down his cheeks along with Namjoon's muffled yells from the closed door of his study. He looked down at Yoongi, feeling his chest aching terribly. "My little Yoongi...my sweet baby." Jin's motherly side emerged just from seeing the injured vampire.

Yoongi slowly turned his head to look up at Jin when the elder had rushed over to him. He knew that he needed to be treated since his healing ability wasn't strong yet. However, he didn't care about that right now. All Yoongi wanted was to be held by Jin for a little while. So, he shakily and slowly held out his arms towards the elder vampire. "J-Jin hyung..."

Jin immediately knew what Yoongi wanted once he heard his name being said. He quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's slime waist and pulled him against his chest. He held the smaller vampire close and began running his fingers through Yoongi's mint locks. Jin was so angry and upset with Hoseok right now. He wanted to hurt the other vampire for what he had down to Yoongi.

Yoongi was pleased when he was taken into Jin's arms. He laid against his chest and buried his face into his neck. His body ached all over. He wanted it to stop. Slowly looking up at Jin, Yoongi gripped onto the front of the elder's shirt weakly. "H-hyung...can I d-drink...some of your b-blood..?" Yoongi knew that drinking blood would heal his wounds much faster.

Jin would never reject Yoongi anything he wanted. So, when the younger had asked to drink his blood, Jin nodded his head. "Of course. Just make it quick. I do not want Namjoon or Hoseok to see you. I don't want you getting onto trouble."

Yoongi nodded his head a little and shifted a tiny bit while wincing. He slowly pulled down Jin's shirt enough until his neck was exposed. Then, Yoongi leaned in close and parted his mouth wide to reveal his fangs. He sunk his fangs into Jin's neck and began feeding from him.

Jin winced a little once he felt Yoongi's fangs pierce his skin. The pain then subsided as Yoongi began feeding from him. It felt a little odd being fed from by another vampire. He knew it would be really bad if anyone found out about this. As Yoongi fed, Jin lifted one hand to stroke the back of his head.

Yoongi was feeding rather quickly, waning this pain to vanish. And it was slowly fading away the more he fed from Jin. He was also gaining his strength back as he fed. After little while longer, Yoongi was fully healed and pulled away from Jin's neck. He licked his lips a little and laid his head against the elder's shoulder. "Thank you, Jin hyung."

Jin smiled warmly, holding Yoongi close. "Anything for you, Yoongi." He turned his head to place a gentle kiss in Yoongi's head. The two of them fell silent, simply enjoying each other's company. Jin wanted to ask how did it go with Jimin, but refrained from doing so. He didn't want to risk Hoseok possibly hearing them talking about it. Jin was content with simply holding Yoongi like this, keeping his arms wrapped protectively around the smaller vampire.