Chapter-9

Woke up as me, felt good to be back in my body, took my phone and tried to remove Raylene's contact from blacklist, found none in the blacklisted page and thought that she might have removed before she went to bed. Called her from my mobile and got bored as well as vexed to hear that uniform monotonous ringing tone. What was wrong with her to lift even her own calls??

         Searched my room for any hidden clues from her, found nothing and started rolling on my bed prolonging my laziness. Opened my Friendster profile and searched for her account.

         "NO RESULTS FOUND"  popped up in big bold letters. She might have deactivated the account, but why?? why wasn't she like any other girls??, why was she so Conservative?? these doubts showed up before my eyes. I knew from the very first time that she was a different teenage girl but never expected that weird.

        Ignored my mom's voice for three times till then but at the fourth time it wasn't her's but it was his voice, my dad's grumpy voice, calling my name in an energetic loud voice. Went to hall and found him dressed in a grey suit and a suitcase.

          "Going to Clayport on a business deal and work. I won't be able to come to home this year. So, just behave yourselves and never skip your classes and also keep me updated with your academics". Said those in hurried voice and kissed me on my forehead and gave me few months pocket money at a time and told me to spend them wisely.

        Still can't believe what had happened there, I was going to miss my dad for nearly a year, does he had to leave at that moment in that time of necessity. But whatever I got my pocket money in my hands, thinking of what to buy the first thing that popped in my head was a new generation gaming console. Gave my dad a warm tight hug and dropped him at the station and went to college without any interest.

          My favourite topics bored me to hell and lost interest in automobile engineering in the demo classes itself and thinking of next four years seemed pretty awkward. Is automobile engineering really my favourite topic or was this boredom due to listening both the software classes as Raylene and automobile classes as myself. For that instant I knew I was going to face some troubles if I had stayed in the automobile engineering because studying a specified course in engineering and to keep up with it was a tough job to do but keeping up with two different courses of different core was nearly impossible.

          I had three options before me, first one was to change my course to Raylene's Computer science and technology course, second one was to make her pursue automobile engineering and third one was to making us both to take a common course other than those two courses.

         Out of the three options first and third seemed easy but as I didn't have interest on software side and girl's being away from Mechanical courses, third option seemed to be the best. But what would be the course and how to convince her to pursue that course was my mission then.

       Didn't observe the time pass by, friends came to me and we all went to cafeteria for trying out fast food. Went to administrative block and asked for a college brochure. Went through the listed courses available and side ticked some courses taking her into consideration. Ticked all the popular courses except software and mechanical.

PETROLEUM ENGINEERING DEGREE
MARINE ENGINEERING DEGREE
NANOTECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE
SYSTEMS ENGINEERING DEGREE
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
  ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
ROBOTICS ENGINEERING
MICRORLECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEGREE
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
AEROSPACE ENGINEERING DEGREE

Choose those courses carefully so that they won't cause any further problems. The only thing left was to convince her. Finished my classes ,went to home and did a background search to get a basic idea on those courses and the following career life and eliminated some of those courses.

      Had dinner, didn't wait for my parents, went to my room and thought of leaving a clue under the pillow or leaving a reminder in my mobile. But did not do it as I still had some unanswered questions. Thought of some other good ideas but they weren't as good as the idea of leaving reminders in mobiles. Downloaded an application that was similar to that of default notes application but this one was with a fingerprint security one. Left a reminder for her to notice that app and leave her doubts in it with date and time. Continued my gifted novel and fell asleep.