Chapter 2

H's POV:

I'm not the type of person to strike up random conversations with people. All I normally do in my day is wake up, maybe do some recording, go to class, go to Chipotle, come home, play more Minecraft, go to golf and then go home and sleep. So when this girl, Emma I think, asked to sit with me at Chipotle I nearly shit my pants. While I would have rather have sat by myself, I didn't want to be a mean guy and say that she couldn't sit with me. The conversation was decent enough and she seemed like a nice enough person but again I would have rather wanted to sit by myself. I don't even know what got over me when I offered to show her around Chicago, but my mouth was moving faster than my mind at the time.

And that whole 'Call me H' winky thing, like what the hell was that! I mean mostly my friends call me H, not a complete stranger. Well I did say that we were on a first name basis now, so I guess we aren't complete strangers. And I did have her number. Wait I have her number, how did I manage that? Why did I do that? Oh god, I'm a mess. I don't want to be an asshole and not text her even though I said I would. But also, I don't really have much to show about Chicago. Again, I only do those few things so I don't really know what more to do even though I've lived here all my life. Eh, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll probably just do the guy thing and text her in a couple days. That's what guys do right? Oh well, I'm sure I'll think of something to do.

Emma's POV:

It had been a few days and I still didn't get a text from H yet. I was okay with that because I knew how busy he was with golf and YouTube and all of that. Watching his videos for the time being was enough, until one day I finally got a text from him on a Friday afternoon.

How do you feel about parks and museums? -H

I laughed to myself and texted back: Mhmm, I'm not sure...

Well what if I promise there is a Chipotle near it?

Wow, you really know how to win over a girl's heart! I typed but then decided against it. I hit the back space and instead wrote: Sold. Pick me up at 10.

Okay well I am just going to go to every house, apartment and box in Chicago until I find the home that belongs to you.

Oh, you are going to have to wake up very earlier then! I typed but then actually gave him my address

Okay so yeah, 10AM. Sounds good! See you tomorrow!

See ya, H! I threw my phone on my bed and lay down for a second. I know that this wasn't a date, but it was pretty damn close.

H's POV:

God damn, I hope this isn't a date.