Chapter 9 Part 1

"Jolene, do you want to go hang with David and his friends? They are all hanging out at his house." Jupiter asked.

"Yeah, sure! That sounds like fun." Jolene said.

When Jolene was done getting ready she put on her white sweater and ripped blue jeans. Jupiter had her dark green sweater on with her blue jeans. They decided to take their bikes since they have not ridden them in a while.

"Let's ride around a little bit first! I miss riding." Jolene said.

"I was thinking the same thing," Jupiter said as she got on her bike.

The girls drove the long way to David's and when they pulled up everyone was on his front porch.

"Hey, guys," Jupiter said taking her helmet off.

"Hey girls! I missed my favorite set of twins." David said bring Jolene and Jupiter into a hug.

"We missed you too," Jupiter said.

"So what's new?" David asked as he led the girls inside.

"Well, I'm officially dating James," Jolene said.

"No way you too are adorable together," David said.

"Thanks," Jolene said blushing a little.

"So we were just going to watch a movie and get drunk. Are you guys okay with that?" David asked.

"Hell yeah!" Jupiter said.

"I'm down," Jolene replied.

They watched Narnia, the new Jumanji, and The Dark Knight. Once they were finished everyone was hammered! Since everyone was so drunk they thought it would be a good time to play spin the bottle.

Jupiter spun the bottle and it landed on Ethan, one of David's friends. Everyone was chanting kiss! kiss! kiss! So Jupiter leaned over and kissed Ethan. Jolene just looked at Jupiter in shock, Jupiter never just kiss anyone. But since they were so drunk Jupiter just shrugged it off.

After they got tired of spin the bottle they played a bunch of other games until they all passed out.

In the morning Jupiter woke up to the sun in her face.

"Where the hell am I?" Jupiter said looking around with squinty eyes.

"Oh yeah... shit, I forgot we stayed at David's," Jupiter said to herself. She walked over to Jolene and woke her up.

"We should head out before they all wake up and we have to stay any longer. I have a headache and want to take a nap in my bed." Jupiter said.

"I'll get my things and you write a note telling David we had to go home," Jolene said.

Jupiter wrote a note telling David that they had left. They both left and headed straight home. Once they got there they both showered and went back to sleep.

Once they woke up they went downstairs to get food, they made waffles and bacon. Once they finished eating they decided to go work on controlling their powers. Jolene still hasn't mastered fire and Jupiter hasn't mastered reading people's minds so they haven't found out if they get any more powers.

Jolene decided to go first, they like to take turns so that they can help challenge each other.

"Try to burn this tree!" Jupiter said. Jolene walked up to it and imagined it on fire and it happened.

"That never gets old! Plus it is getting way too easy to do!" Jolene said.

Jupiter was up next, she has gotten good at reading people's minds. She can control when she reads someone's mind and when she doesn't. The next thing for her to master is manipulating people's minds to the point of getting them to do what you want.

"Let's go out and see if you can make people do what you say!" Jolene said clapping her hands with excitement. They got onto their bikes and rode to a bar. They decided to sit at a booth and stay kind of hidden.

"Jupiter! Make that girl ask that guy out." Jolene said. Jupiter put two fingertips on each side of her head and stared at the girl. While she is using her powers she has to be looking right at the person she is controlling so that she doesn't accidentally tell someone else to do it. The girl got up with no hesitation and walked over to the guy and asked him out.

"Dude these powers are going to come in handy in our regular lives," Jupiter said. Once they had enough fun making people do whatever they wanted they headed back home.

The next thing they did, was they filled Jolene's room with candles that weren't lit and they sat in the middle. Once they both were ready Jolene closed her eyes and pictured all the candles burning. One by one the candles started to light up.

"I feel so powerful!" Jolene exclaimed.

"Same! This is so awesome!" Jupiter said.

They decided to take a break since they were feeling a little tired. Their endurance has gotten longer the more they work on their power. The girls feel like they will be developing their second power soon.

After Jolene used her powers to blow out the candles they went downstairs to get some food. As they were getting food Jolene gets a call from James.

"Hey babe, Halloween is in a couple of weeks and we got all four of us tickets to The best haunted Halloween fair. we need to figure out our costumes." James said.

"Yeah, sure we are free today," Jolene said.
"Perfect, see you guys soon," James said

"Okay bye," Jolene said.

"What was that about," Jupiter asked.

"James and Josh are going to pick us up in twenty minutes to go shopping for our Halloween costume," Jolene said.

"Oh true. We are still going as Cher and Dionne from Clueless right?" Jupiter asked.

"For sure! I'm so excited." Jolene said.