The Akuma Strikes

The air was cold and damp as ladybug flew through the air. She gracefully landed atop a fancy hotel. She strolled through the garden, full of roses and tomatoes, to reach the edge of the roof for a better view.

"Where is that cat?" She thought to herself. "We need to get going, this akuma won't take care of itself".

She stared across the expanse of her beautiful Paris. In the distance she could see smoke where the Akumatized villain had started a fire. She could barely make out the stars beyond the flames. What a shame for smoke to cloud such a beautiful night.

"Your place or mine?"

Ladybug jumped up in shock and turned around to see Cat Noir standing right behind her. His gaze slowly moving up and down. She knew what he was thinking and it made her body feel like it was glowing with heat. She hoped he didn't notice.

"Um what?" She blushed, pretending to be ignorant to his games.

He smirked in a villainous way as he took a step right between her open legs, almost pushing her off the edge of the building. Her heels were flush against the edge of the rooftop and her heart felt like it would burst open if she stepped forward into his body.

His black gloved hand graced her cheek and held her chin. He loved to watch her get nervous and feel her delicate cheeks heat up in his hands.

Bringing his lips to her ear he said softly "where would you like me to take you?"

This advance from cat noir seemed to be a thinly veiled attempt to uncover her identity and she was not fooled.

Even though they had been fighting HawkMoth's Akumas for almost 6 years together, it was Marinette who wanted her superhero life to be separated from the outside life she had built.

At 19 Marinette was running a successful design business out of her own apartment. Although it was small, it was growing and she was proud to have built something of her own. She didn't need something like this flirtatious game of Cat Noir's to ruin what she had worked so hard for. Even if she wanted to give in.

Cat noir was leaning in ever so slightly closer to her. He had been taking more control lately, both in battle and with his flirtation to her. She had grown to become quite excited about it, and it became harder to hide.

Not about to be caught hot and heavy on a roof top while there was work to be done, ladybug leaned in against his body to softly bite his ear and whisper "not tonight my little kitty cat," before rolling back onto her heels and gently falling, arms outstretched, backwards into the night and sliding away from him.

"FUUUUCK" he loudly exclaimed atop the roof. Here he is, pre-akuma fight with a giant boner that isn't going away anytime soon. "Well let's get this shit over with". He muttered to himself as he tried to think about gross things while zooming off the roof after ladybug.

He knew she wanted him, by the way she would walk a little too close, and brush her back up against him. Also by the fact that she had saved his life countless times. He wanted nothing more than to return the favor and make her toes curl from pleasure. Those thoughts were now in the back of his mind as he headed toward the distant fire. He couldn't let anything happen to his lady just because he was feeling randy.

As she landed near the flaming restaurant Ladybug stood still and listened for the akumatized victim. A woman came running out of the restaurant, "Ladybug! Thank God!"

"What's going on here?" Ladybug asked, trying to get as many details as quick as she could.

"A man and his wife were eating dinner and-and they started arguing about their marriage right in front of everyone and she said their spark had gone out and ran out on him when suddenly the man's table and chair caught on fire and his whole body became engulfed in flame! He went into the kitchen before I ran out!" The woman was frantic but thorough in her explanation. "Please! Help us!"

"Of course that's what I'm here to do." Ladybug answered confidently, 'obviously' she thought to herself.

Cat Noir landed right behind Lady bug, but she wasn't caught off guard this time.

"Nice for you and your friend to join us." she said coyly.

"My friend?" Cat noir looked down and covered his excitement clumsily. "Damnit, guess I didn't go gross enough."

"What?"

"Ugh whatever just tell me what the hell is going on" He was exasperated as they made their way inside the flaming building. He wanted this all to be over so they could go back to that rooftop.

Ladybug was catching him up to speed on the situation as they got into the kitchen and found the kitchen staff huddled on the ground, wide eyed and scared in the corner of the kitchen. They pointed to the stove.

As Ladybug walked cautiously toward the ovens, they burst into flame, sending her flying onto her back.

"Ladybug!" Cat Noir yelled.

"Ahhh finally You're here! Just to see how hot The Flamethrower has become!" The oven spoke to her. The flames roared as she whisked the sweat from her brow.

Cat noir saw the fire extinguishers across the room behind the staff. If he could just get to them then maybe...

A giant hand made of flame rose from the oven.

"Don't even think about it!" The Flamethrower made a fist, exposing a glittering ring that shot out fire toward Cat Noir.

As Flamethrower was distracted with Cat Noir, Ladybug took this as her chance to swiftly grab the fire extinguisher, pull the pin, and run it on the stove all in one move. "Lights out!" she exclaimed as Cat Noir jumped up and landed on the ring that had fallen as the arm disintegrated onto the ground.

"Well that was quick" she said as she cleansed the Akuma and returned everything back to normal. She didn't even have to use her lucky charm.

"I'm always quick!" Cat Noir said confidently, which led to Lady's wry laughter. "I mean when it comes to defeating villains! Oh come on!"

"Yeah, whatever." She smirked at him, wishing to herself that her joke hold no merit. "Well I gotta get out of here. See you around."

And just like that she was gone.

"So uh you hit that?" said a voice from the oven.

Cat rolled his eyes before helping the previously akumatized victim out of the oven.

____________