Lonely

Part 3 to Nothing Left to loose & Here I Am

((This is Mainly about Pj, Juan, Abby, And chez)) no you don't need to read part 1& 2 to understand.

All I wanna do is count commas

I had to make a couple bands for the come up

Got kicked out the house, I had no option

I was going through it with my mama

Ju-juggin and finessing' had to play it raw

Smoking weed dodging feds cause my head hard

When i dropped out i sad fuck all of y'all

Imagine pulling up to your school in the best car

I was born in 94 i got the tattoo

I just took his bitch that's what that cash do

If you went from broke to rich quick you would brag too

I'm sorry I finessed you out your money but i had too

Started out with nothing, I was hungry

Now I got a couple niggas bitches on me

Fuck nigga I don't wanna be your homey

I had to make a couple bands by my lonely

I had to make a couple bands by my lonely x3

Fuck nigga I don't wanna be your homie. ♪♪♪♥

Juan's point of view

I took a hit of my blunt and instantly felt relaxed. Dante ass been stressing me out. It's not easy being a single parent. I don't understand how y'all females do it real shit. I be ready to go to a store and leave his ass there.

I think about Jarikah all the time. Like damn its really been 2 years since my first love been gone huh? I miss her. For the longest all I could do was cry. I'm still grieving to be honest. How do you recover from some shit like that? I feel like all i got is my son. Yeah I dropped out of school ,and so me and my mama fell out. I don't come around my family like that no more for the simple fact my parents think im a bad influence every since Pj shot and killed DJ. It made it extra weird to be around Auntie Gaby , Uncle Daison and Daisy.... she was now an only child,and they smother her,their so protective of her.

And yeah,i still sell drugs. I'm the most known drug dealer around, dropping out of school gave me alot of time to come up...and i came up quick. I really dont fuck with too many after that Dj shit..... i mean i still fuck with Jojo. The rest of us sorta fell out and stopped talking. Malik actually got locked up,and Ssan moved to Ohio cause of family emergency a year ago.

"Dante sit yo ass down!" I yell at him as i counted hundreds from my safe.

"NO! I hungee!"

500...600.......700, "Alright imma take you to ihop."

800....900 "NO i want nugjets!"

"Alright i'll get you some just sit yo ass down."

1,00..... 1,100...1200....1300...1400...1500...1600..

"Or nahhhhhhhh."Dante yelled jumping on my back. i Sighed grabbing 4 more hundreds and stuffing in them in the wad and put a rubber band around it.I Slammed Dante on the bed and started tickling him and he burst out laughing.

"Didn't i tell yo lil ass to sit down?" i said and he smiled at me.

"yeshhhhh." he laughed trying to breathe as tickled him.

"So why didn't you?"

"Cuz my headharddddddddd likemy dada!" He yelled climbing on my head.

I laughed just shaking my head. ''Go put yo shoes on"

'OOOTAYYY.''

"On the right feet this time lil nigga."I laughed as he ran out of my room.

I slid on my Loui loafers, i had A pair of Trues, with a Loui shirt,with my loui belt. I threw on my cardies. i slid the wad of money into my pocket and grabbed my keys and slid them into my pocket.Lil man ran back into the room and he had on true religion pants like mine with the same loui shirt and loafers as me, with his loui belt and he had on a true religion jean jacket. His hair was braided in singles,hanging loose.My lil man always looked fly just like me. i smiled and threw on my gold chain.

"Daddy i wear one of yo chains?" He asked and i smiled ....i took the one kaykay bought me on my birthday before she died and put it around his neck.

'Dont you ever loose this."i said and he nodded. Me and my little man...its just me and him against the world.

I ain't know too much about kids, so it was hard asf tryna take care of Dante. Little man a hand full. But he's all I live for. He's all I got. I'll be damned if something happens to him. I've been warning him about loyalty and these hoes simply because I knew just looking at him he was gone be bad as hell and get into a world of shit. But he was my baby.... as I said, he's all I have.

"Come on Pj. " I said slapping pj on the back of his head.

He and Ma had been getting into it because he's been getting into alot of trouble. He just turned 16 now he acting out. Shit that's that rebel age. He grabbed Dante and put him in the car seat as i locked up the house.

It was my first time at school since i dropped out, its funny how they tell you if you don't graduate high school or go to college you wont amount to nothing. But i just pulled up in Rover. Bitch whaaad? If you told me i would fall into that stereotype as i would drop out at the age 16 back then i wouldn't have believed you, but if i knew the money was gone rain in like this i would've been dropped out. Pulling up it was all eyes on me.But they couldn't see through the tent of my windows. I put the car in park and waited for Pj to get out. How the hell do you get suspended the first day of school?

"Nigga get out!" I said laughing. He smiled at me sheepishly.

"About that.............."

"Pj you know i cant go in there."

"Its been years Juan you gotta get over it."

"They're too many memories."

"Please Juan, I need someone to enroll me back in, Dad at work,and you know me and mama into it."

I sighed. "Grab D." i said taking the keys out and taking off my seat belt.

Getting out the car,everyone was staring and whispering. Shit they knew who i was. Who dont know who i am? I grabbed Dante from Pj and we made our way into the building,and into the office. And guess who i literally ran into? Beauty. I hadn't seen her since she cussed me out at the hospital after having the miscarriage..........

Comment, AND VOTE SORRY FOR THE WAIT.