Chapter 25 Best

Chez point of View

"They're never going to let us be together." Zariah said sadly.

"Forget about them! It's always been us Zari.... You gone let them come between us?" I asked walking closer to her hospital bed.

"They're my parents Sanchez!"

"And I'm your forever, They got each other to love. Who gone love you in that way? The greatest love is between two lovers. I can't accept a life without you."

"Well i am not going to just runaway, i can't put my family through that, I've already put them through this, and not to mention public humiliation from your slander."

"I apologised a million times for that SHIT I-" I bit my tongue and took a moment to calm myself. "Look, I'm not living in this world without you."

"Sanchez you're being crazy."

"You made me this way."

"Look, i understand you're under a lot of stress , you have a lot going on, but you can't just commit suicide."

"Zariah, do you fucking hear yourself! You're literally laid out in a hospital bed for that exact reason! "

"Chez i understand, You're under a lot of stress-"

"You don't fucking understand ! My life is crazy."

"Chez, I'm here for you but you need to understand running away will not solve anything, talk to me." Zari said caressing my face looking me into my eyes.

" You're the only good in my life ,since we were kids you been the only one true to me. My whole family is fucked up... I miss my sister. I'm tired of the drama, i just want a break. I mean what's next? KayKay gone, DJ gone, Abby gone! I'm just know im bound to be next ; I may as well do myself in. "

"Sanchez, don't speak in that way. Killing yourself isn't gonna heal the pain its gonna pass it to someone else. Take it from me... no one should ever play with the hands of life and death" She said wrapping me in her arms tightly embracing me before pulling me away and grabbing my hands. " Come lets pray. "

"I thought you didn't believe in God, said that it was illogical according to scientific facts. "

"You have to have faith in something.... I was mad at God, because i thought 'what kind of God would allow these things to happen to me' but i realized two things, 1) that was the work of the devil , not my God ,& 2) never question him. I'm supposed to be dead right now, but by God's grace, I made it through. So come, lets pray." Zari said falling to her knees and i followed suit hand in hand, bowing my head and closing my eyes.

Juan's point Of View

" Aye man, where Malik, i ain't Seen him in a couple months." I asked Jojo.

"He moved back home with granny to help her out around the house and the whole situation with Abby being gone & him not being able to find her is really eating him up. " Jojo said as he cleaned his gun.

"Shit its eating us all up. I damn near turned this whole city upside down. "

"Man and You know Malik doubled checked."

"Where could she possibly be? "

"Juan what if she's de-"

"-Don't say it. " i said shaking my head lighting my blunt. "I don't even want to create these crazy scenarios because i swear when i get my hands on whoever..." i stopped myself clenching my teeth. Instantly i grabbed my gun and emptied the clip .