Chapt 7 : Fighting for that light.

Last time on Forbidden Love💙

"N...a...t...s...u...save me....."

After that i passed out.

____________________________________

Natsu's POV

"Ow...... what happened? " I asked rubbing my head. I looked around and saw Erza , Gray , Wendy , Lucy , Charle and Happy all unconscious.

"GUYS WAKE UP ! (Y/N) IS MISSING ! " I shouted as loud as possible to wake them up. Their bodies started to move as they regain consciousness .

"He....he's gone? What do you mean? What happened?" Everyone asked with anxiety.

"I don't know! I just woke up and he was gone !" I said as his voice cracked. I immediately started to go on a rampage and tried to destroy the rocks blocking our way out but to no avail. Everyone even tried a combined attack but it didn't work.

"ARGH! DAMMIT WHY AREN'T THESE GODDAMM ROCKS BREAKING!" I said shouting like a mad man.

"NATSU!" Erza shouted and knocked him out.

"We couldn't have you destroying the inside of the cavern could we , ANYWAYS everyone look for clues on what happened to (Y/N) and any clues to help us escape ! OKAY everyone GO now! " Erza shouted. With that , everyone left in search of clues to help free them from the cavern.

(Y/N) POV

Light pierced my eyes as I opened them.

"Where..where am I?" I said looking at my surroundings .

"So you're finally awake I see"

I immediately turned around to see who's voice that was. To my shock it was someone I knew .

"Esther?! I don't believe it! Yo- you were supposed to be dead!" I said in utter dismay.

She simply looked at me as if I wasn't even there.

~Flashback~
Esther and I were playing around in the garden , testing our magic when suddenly , a group of mysterious people confronted us.

"What do you want with us ? " Esther exclaimed while slowing inching her way back.

"We want you , Esther Lockheart , the Celestial Dragon slayer , to join us on our mission to bring back the evil demon who was trapped in the stars , Algol" They said . Suddenly , they appeared in front of Esther and put her to sleep.

"ESTHER NO! WHY YOU ! WATER DRAGONS ROAR!" I chanted . However , they somehow deflected it .

"Phasmatos tribum nas ax veras sequito sagunim " They continuously chanted.

"AHH! WHAT'S THIS ?" I looked down to see a demon dragging me down .

"NO ! WATER DRAGONS TALON!"
However like any other attacks , it didn't work . I was about to get sucked in when all of a sudden I heard , " OPEN CELESTIALS GATE!" .

"Go (Y/N) .. you're the only one that can save me ......" Esther said before losing consciousness.

Then Suddenly , a holy light engulfed me . The next thing I knew , I woke up in a town.

____________________________________

HEHE THAT'S ITTT! THANKS YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT IT'S UNBELIEVABLE ! ANYWAYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! TILL NEXT TIME!