Chapter 3: Inn

Last time on Forbidden Love💙

"MASTERR! ME AND NATSU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS MISSION OKAY?" I shouted. He said sure. I told Natsu to meet me tomorrow at 1pm in the magnolia station.

____________________________________

(Y/N) POV

I went back to my house to find a sleeping silhouette on my bed. 'I WONDER WHO IT IS?' I cautiously lifted my blanket to find a boy. I looked at his hair and it was pink.

"Don't tell me... NATSUUU!" I shouted. He immediately woke up from his slumber and rubbed his head.

"What are you doing here in the first place and how did you get into my HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE?" I questioned him.

"I climbed in from the window and I just wanted to be here to hangout with you before we head for the mission" Natsu said with a cute tone.

'Why can't i resist that tone UGH' I thought to myself. Anyways back to reality.

"Natsuu, I haven't even bathed yet!" I told him with a whining tone.

"Then you can bathe with me (Y/N)!" Natsu said with the biggest grin on his face. 'He looked kinda hot ther-WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HE'S JUST A FRIEND!'

"Sur- WHAT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" I screamed.

"I just said you can bathe with me" He said like it was the most normal thing ever. I eventually gave in to him and went to the bathtub with him. 'WHAT? HIS PUPPY EYES ARE IRRESISTIBLE OKAY!' I enter the bathtub with Natsu. I ducked under the water to conceal my red face.

"Whats wrong? Are you sick?" Natsu asked with a questioning tone.

"I...I'm fine...." I stuttered. After a few minutes , I finished bathing with Natsu. We came out with towels around our waist. I looked to my side to see water trickling down Natsu's stomach. You could clearly see his 4 packs.

'OH MY I NEVER REALLY NOTICED BUT HIS ABS LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE CARVED FROM MARBLE!' I drooled at the thought. 'UGH WHAT AM I DOING? HE'S JUST A FRIEND!' I shouted inside my head.

"Like what you see?" Natsu said with a smirk on his face.

"No..what are you talking about" I said with the blood rushing to my face. After that silence filled the room.

"Lets wear our clothes okay?" I said trying to break the silence.

"But I prefer you like thisss" Natsu wined. He gave me the cutest puppy eyes to try to make me not wear clothes.

"FINE!" I said. I gave in and laid on the bed with him. I shivered as it was very cold. He must have sensed that I was cold as he put his muscular arms around me. I felt Wanted. I felt Protected. But lastly, I felt Loved. He had natural body heat so I didn't feel cold anymore.

"Are you still cold?" He whispered softly. I simply shook my head. Finally after a long time, I had a good sleep.

____________________________________

THATS IT GUYSSS! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER! I WAS KINDA BUSY WITH SCHOOL
SO I COULDNT UPDATE! ANYWAYS STAY COOL AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!