Imagine #14 (Visiting)

You were in New York visiting your cousin Amanda for the week. She was going to give you a tour of some of the places in New York and introduce you to the squad.  You were really excited to go and explore the city but nervous at the same time. You were so used to living in a small, rural town in Georgia so it was going to be a fun experience.

You started to unpack your bags in Amanda's spare bedroom.

"I'm planning on leaving in a couple minutes to meet the squad for dinner if you would like to join me." Amanda said as she peeked her head into the room.

"Sure, what place are we eating at?" You asked.

"One of my favorite pizza places. You know I have to get you to try some New York style pizza."

--------------------------40 minute time skip----------------------------------

Your 20 minute drive doubled into a 40 minute one because of the horrendous traffic you had to get through.

"Geez, I cannot believe how bad that traffic was." You said feeling slightly annoyed.

"Well, that's New York for ya." Amanda said back while walking into the restaurant.

The place was almost completely full. This probably wasn't the best choice for a Friday night.

"Over here" You heard someone say as they began to raise a hand and motion you over.

When you got over to the table, you couldn't help but notice the dirty-blonde haired man with his icy blue eyes sat directly across the table. He immediately got up to shake your hand and introduce himself.

"Dominick Carisi Jr. but you can call me Sonny." He said while reaching his hand out for you to shake.

"No one else does though." Amanda said while sitting down.

"Touche Rollins. Anyways It's nice to meet you."

You smiled and blushed a little as you shook his hand.

He began to pull your chair out for you as well.

"And they say chivalry is dead." Amanda said as she laughed a little.

You caught a glimpse of Carisi's face and saw that it was almost as red as the sauce on the pizza you had.

Time went by as everyone talked and caught up on a few things. Every now and then you would catch Carisi staring at you from across the table. He tried really hard to hide it but it was obvious what he was doing at this point.

The night finally came to an end as people started to trickle out of the restaurant. Amanda started to head to the car as you tried to follow behind her. Suddenly someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around to see who it was and to your surprise it was Sonny!

'What could he possibly want?' You thought to yourself.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I never got your name." He said

"Oh, that's okay. It's (Y/N)."

"Well, (Y/N) that's a very beautiful name."

"Thanks." You said while blushing a little.

You started to head for the door before Sonny spoke again.

"Wait (Y/N), I was also wondering if I could get your number too."

You could tell from his voice that he was super nervous.

"I mean it's okay if you don't want to. I just think you're super beautiful and I want to stay in touch." He said again.

"Oh no, It's fine. I would love to stay in touch." You said while smiling.

The look of distress left his face and was replaced with tons of relief as you typed your number into his phone.

"Maybe we could hangout one day while you're here."

"Yeah, that would be super fu-" You said before you were cut off by Amanda.

"(Y/N), oh my lord! Don't scare me like that!" She said in relief as she walked back into the restaurant.

"What?" You asked confusedly.

"I noticed you weren't with me when I got to the car and I got worried that you got lost or something happened. Anyways, I think we should go now so we can hopefully beat some of the traffic."

"Okay, bye Sonny!" You said before you walked out the door.

"Bye (Y/N), I'll text you!"

"Text you? You've only been here for a day now (Y/N) and you're already swooping up my co-workers." Amanda said while laughing.

"He seems really sweet and he's cute!" You said defensively.

"I ship you two already." Amanda said back as she started the car.

AN: Thanks for reading! Let me know if you guys want a part 2 to this! :D