Tag Challenge #4

The picture is not mine^^^^^

Okay so I'm actually gonna start writing soon instead of just the tag challenge...thanks for bearing with me guys!!!!
--------------------------------------------

Thanks for tagging me again vampwolf102306 I love you sis/best friend!!!!

RULES>>>>>>
*You have to post the rules
*You have to tag 13 people
*They have to answer 13 questions
*You must come up with 13 questions
*You can't skip tags
*Tag backs are a loud
*If you don't do tags you have to do what I say
*Be creative with the title
*Do it in a book, not in the comments
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

•Q•U•E•S•T•I•O•N•S•
By vampwolf102306
1) Have you ever kissed anyone? Family and parents don't count.
Me- yes, I kissed my cousin when I was like 2 or 3 and my ex boyfriend kissed me twice like 2 months ago
2) Do you like Dahvie Vanity?
Me- Of course!!! Who doesn't!!!!????!!!!
3) Do you like Jayy Von Monroe?
Me- Once again, Of course!!! who doesn't!?!
4) Why do you think the world is dumb?
Me- because they're cruel, misunderstanding, and judge people on there looks, preferences, and personality!!!!!!
5) Would you ever consider being atheist?
Me- no!!! 0%!!! I'm 100% Christian and I believe in God 100% sorry if I offend anyone with what I'm saying!! I accept people of all religions and I could care less on what you believe as I don't want to force people into my religion but that's just what I believe!!!
6) Would you ever consider watching a real gay marriage in real life?
Me- yes!!! I would love to but my parents probably wouldn't accept it *sigh*
7) Are you homophobic? If so unfollow me right now.
Me- Of course not!!! I'm bisexual and I could never hate myself for who I love!!! I'm 100% accepting!!!!
8) Do you think pride is everything?
Me- don't hate me guys but idr think it's EVERYTHING...like I think you shouldn't hide in the closet all the time unless there's an important or necessary reason why...but some people flaunt their gayness too much and like it's all they talk about and it's a little annoying...i mean we're all human so who cares who you love?
9) Who's your favorite YouTuber?
Me- I don't really have a favorite YouTuber but I looove Tal Fishman (aka Reaction Time) and DangMattSmith!!!!
10) What Do you think you'd be
like if you were drunk?
Me- probably confessing all my deep crushes, doing cringy dances with no music, and kissing random people😂
11) Who is your inspiration? Who do you look up to? And I mean as in celebrities.
Me- idr have am inspiration but oddly I guess Tal Fishman...I mean he's like awesome, funny, and cute!!!!
12) Who do you think would win a fight? Andy Beirsack or Dahvie Vanity?
Me- Andy Beirsack!!! Duh!!!! No offense Dahvie Vanity!!!!
13) Who would win a fight? Jeffree Star or Jay Von Monroe?
Me- umm this is a hard one...I think now that I've done all myyy research (stared at a blank google screen for 5 minutes)...Jeffree Star? Idk I think he would!!!

\\\\\Okay now for tags!!! And btw I'm gonna read tag some of you guys!!! Sorry and you don't have to do it!!! I've just run out of people to tag!!!!/////
001# vampwolf102306
002# AriSto-sensei
003# fallen_angel02re
004# zaynie_gal
005# MerleBlackBird
006# BeautifulDreamerzzz
007# i_am_who_i_am_3
008# Jefferygirl07
009# xbrowneyedbrunettex
010# breakfestbomb
011# bluesparkle13
012# Sadistic_Panda
013# Mislabeled

(((Again, sorry for retagging most of you guys!!! Feel free to ignore this😔)))

Okay now for my Questions...😈😈😈
1= What would you do if your reflection suddenly pulled you into the mirror?
2= Have you ever lit something on fire for fun?
3= Do you consider yourself more superior than some people
4= Do you ever stare at the stars?
5= Would you rather be able to be invisible or be able to fly?
6= Do you believe in ghosts, vampires, werewolves, etc?
7= Are you scared of the dark?
8= Do you believe the apocalypse will happen?
9= Are you wanting me to stop doing the tag challenge?
10= Have you ever sat in bed, awake, for hours?
11=  Do you have a secret crush you wish you didn't have?
12= Do you want the purge to happen (Nooooooo)
13= Are you glad it's finally over? (I am!!!)

^^^^Okay now that this thing is finally done I think I'm gonna start actually writing stuff guys, instead of just doing the tag challenge. Please vote, comment, and follow!!! Biya!!!^^^^